10 months post op

miminjoey
on 1/17/07 8:34 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
ok well I am 2 days late posting this but here it is.....I was so hopping that by Christmas I would be in a 12. If I could come back home for my family to see looking like an average person I wouldn't care if I lost another pound. WEll I am now wearing 8's in misses or 9's in juniors. I can wear 6 and 8's on the tops. My boobs have shrunk from a 40D-DD to a 34B. My stomach though it has extra skin I can live with it....my back half...I will have no choice but to have lpastic surgery back there...unlike most people who have big somachs...I had a flat stomach and a bubble butt. I have the bat wings like everyone else and I can live with those as well. I have notice a few bad habits trying to sneak back in so I have made a point to start carrying my water with me everywhere I go and no snack food for the kids...I had cut out before we moved and here all 3 are allowed to take snack to school...so...Anyway I have finally reached a normal BMI...I do not know for sure what I weigh I am guessing I am right at my goal....don't have a scale...My doctors goal is 160 I am convinced I can reach that by March. If I do that will be 118 pounds down since surgery 145 from consult. i will have lost 100% of my extra body weight. This by far has been the best thing i have ever done for myself and I have ro regrets! congrats to all of you for all the hard work you have done adn all your success...and thank you for all your wonderful support. On another note....my biopsy....if the results come back normal you get them back in about a week...it has been a month and I have heard nothing....I am guessing this can not be good news so please keep me in your thoughts and just hope it's lost in the mail because of the move. Mimi 315c/278s/169?/167m/160d
Lauren003
on 1/18/07 2:11 am - , NC
You are doing phenomenally Mimi! Look how far you've come in these 10 short months! Let us know about your biopsy results.. No news is good news?
Darlene X
on 1/18/07 2:52 am - Maricopa, AZ
Mimi, you are doing so awesome!! Big congrats!!!!!!!
Amy I.
on 1/18/07 10:21 pm - KS
Great JOB Mimi! You will make your goal soon! I just know it! I am one that has a belly, if I could only pu**** in and it would pop out the back side so I could have my A** back! Don't worry about the test results, I had my gyn appt. in Nov. and I got my results back at the begining of Jan. NEG. Glad you are doing great Amy I
RebekaA
on 1/19/07 5:35 am - Inland Empire, CA
Hi Mimi! You're doing so awesome! I'm proud of you! I'm sure the delayed results are b/c of your move! Don't worry! I'm keeping you in my prayers!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views