WDYET??? *** Wednesday ***

~ Stylz ~
on 1/17/07 10:47 am - North of Boston, MA
I got the sf gingerbread syrup at netrition.com! They have a ton of DaVinci syrups so I stocked up on all kinds of flavors. Every once in a while I get a craving for soda (before surgery I would easily drink a 6pack a day) they have a sf cola syrup you can mix with water, squirt of lime and you've got a flat diet coke with lime! the flavors are great (so far I've tried gingerbread, pineapple, khalua, caramel, orange, cola and a couple more I can't remember)
ooh-lala
on 1/17/07 11:32 am - Great Bend, KS
I buy my DaVinci syrups from www.netrition.com too! Can't beat the $5 shipping! I'll have to order gingerbread the next time! Laura
miminjoey
on 1/17/07 11:00 am - Fort Bragg, NC
my 3 cups of coffee some pretzels..one of those single serving bags cyrstal ligh****er peanutbutter granola bar 1/4 chicken breast chips and bean dip w/cheese 2 chicken nuggets more crystal light real crappy day on food choices but did better on fluids...no soda today
BabyRuth2u
on 1/17/07 8:18 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
The question is "What didn't I eat"? I just wanted to eat all day yesterday. Let's see if I can remember. I'm thinking in the overall its not so bad, it just seems like anything I eat that isn't just one of my three meals makes me feel guilty that I shouldn't have eaten it and I overate and was bad. Yes I said bad. Breakfast: My usual oatmeal w/ some almonds an soy milk. Got to work had coffee and ate a 100 cal sensible ones snack bar Mid morning: Protein shake w/ some almonds ( i have been good on limiting how many Im taking so I dont over do them), Lunch: My usual salad made with broccli, onion, cheese, low cal balsamic dressing.. Mid afternoon: Finished up a few of the nuts I had, and bought a Natures Valley I think its called bar from the machine and had that with a cup of tea. Met DH after work. I was feeling bad and like a failure because of what I ate for the day, was feeling needy and wanted to just go hang out, and chat. So we met and went to Starbucks for coffee and we got an espresso brownie bar and I ate HALF of it!!! I took a nibble here and there and ended up with eating at least HALF!!! That's not good to know I can do that. I didn't like how I felt I ate to much during the day at work and instead of fixing it, I wanted to go and do more damage. NUTs!!! So then we went home, had later a little dinner, leftover meat w/ sauce and some Quinoa, Was that enough? NOPE! I kept on... I had a cup of shrimp wonton soup, and still didnt feel it was enough. I wasn't planning on having my evevning protein shake because I had so much today but sure enough I said, what the heck Im having one and did along with NUTS! So I don't know where I am in calories dont even want to go there. I just was like an empty vessel yesterday. Today I have my usual breakfast eaten, and lunch packed, and have my 100 calorie snacks. I know I shouldnt take them, but I have this sense of urgency/fear that if I dont take them I'll be feeling lost and deprived that I cant/dont have something to snack on. UGH!! I am going to take those snack packs out of my lunch bag, and not take them. Maybe just typing out how ridiculous that all sounds will help. I don't need those extra things. And it does sound ridiculous. I was going to ask why I did that yesterday but I think I know the answer. Boredom! I am working on phone screening for interviews and my boss it out of town, so I was sitting all day reading resumes, making notes, calling people and its a loooooooooooong process, so I sat there and munched as i worked. I need busier type work!!! LOL OK, here's for a better day. I can do this!! Thanks for posting these, it just helps to put it out there, say what yiou are doing/ eating and get it off your chest, I feel better and today I'll do better!! Have a great day!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views