WDYET??? *** Wednesday ***

Darlene X
on 1/16/07 11:09 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Morning all.... Yup time for a bright and early post again. Shoot I just realized I haven't worked out my calories yet-- better do that now. I had such a hungry day yesterday-- I get those every so often, I was hungry like 15 minutes after each meal... I bought a few more snacks today to help combat that if it happens again. ------------------------- Breakfast: A packet of Quaker Blueberries & cream oatmeal. (130 calories) Snack: Yoplait Light Yogurt & a small cup if diced light peaches. (133 Calories) Lunch: 1/2 C Vals Chicken & 1/4 C Green beans (200 calories) Snack: An apple & 3/4oz 2% Cheddar Cheese (160 Calories) Snack two: 7 Quaker whole grain honey graham rice cakes (60 calories) Dinner: A 4oz Turkey burger pattie & a small salad (Lettuce, tomatoes, snap peas & dressing) --- 295 calories That puts me around 950 Calories for the day.
luckycat1
on 1/17/07 2:47 am - Cincinnati, OH
brkfst: prtein drink snack: l.f-l/c yogurt with 1/2 bananna snack: it is cold here today so I had some s/f hot coco lunch: 1.5 oz ham and .5 oz cheese snack: 3 oz high protein pudding (stallone) dinner:protein drink that puts me at 672 calories for the day 85 grams of protein. I will have a protein bar for a snack so that will put me at 772 calories and 97 grms of protein
~ Stylz ~
on 1/17/07 3:45 am - North of Boston, MA
you're getting earlier and earlier Darlene, pretty soon you'll be here before the roosters crow! LOL drive to work - drinkable yogurt breakfast - 1 cup of delicious strawberries with a packet of splenda! who knew strawberries could taste so good in the middle of a new england winter! snack - bag of Glennys bbq soy chips (love their flavors) lunch - achievone with 1/2 scoop protein and a slice of tiramisu cheesecake dinner - last piece of lasagna snack - mango and strawberry smoothie (made with yogurt, T of sf honey and a little smart milk) before bed - cup of steamed frothy smart milk with 1 oz sf gingerbread syrup (thanks for the idea Laura, I'm hooked ) plenty of water got my vitamins in walked to the other campus (10 min walk each way, good enough!) 8 degrees outside
Darlene X
on 1/17/07 3:52 am - Maricopa, AZ
Im at work normally 45 minutes early, around 7.45am... so I figure I may as well post my meals seeing I know exactly what Im eating... hehe.... I just figure everyone can chime in later during the day when they know
jannineh99
on 1/17/07 7:41 am - Melrose, MA
Hey Karen, where did you find the SF honey...I cannot find it anywhere down here.... Jannine
~ Stylz ~
on 1/17/07 10:17 am - North of Boston, MA
Jannine I found it at super walmart, thats the ONLY place I've found it!! I looked at regular walmarts and haven't had luck there either! If you can't find it, let me know and I'll pick one up for you and bring it to the meeting in Feb!
sngglnclos
on 1/17/07 4:30 am - sw burbs, MN
I have fallen out of the boat! Grazing today - tomorrow will be better right? I think I need a class on stress eating!
Lauren003
on 1/17/07 4:49 am - , NC
Argh.. I've been taking care of a sick little one today so not much time left for me. double chocolate protein drink B: most of a packet of Weight Control oatmeal L: 1/2 c. low carb beef/veg soup and a slice of daughter's apple D: making chili dogs for the family so I'll probably have 1/2 of a chicken dog with a little chili on top Still need to get in 2 double protein drinks and about 40oz of water so I'm not sure if I'll eat supper. I'm not sure I can afford to stop drinking!
ooh-lala
on 1/17/07 10:20 am - Great Bend, KS
Lu Lu, hope your little one is feeling better soon!
ooh-lala
on 1/17/07 8:17 am - Great Bend, KS
Happy Wednesday! Breakfast: same ol same ol...Weight Control Oatmeal with 3/4 c Hood Calorie Countdown Lunch: Chicken Cacciatore I made on the weekend. 1/2 c Carb Clever fruit ****tail Snack: 1 oz reduced fat sharp cheddar and 1/2 c grapes Dinner: 1/2 c chili from last night w/1/4 c fat free cheddar, 7 baby carrots Snack: 1/2 c cottage cheese with Splenda and cinnamon Before bed: 8 oz. steamed Hood Carb countdown with sf syrup. Stylz, I'm glad you like the milk! I wish I had gingerbread syrup. That sounds yummy!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views