What are some of the things you want to do that you could not do before WLS

jannineh99
on 1/16/07 6:19 am - Melrose, MA
I know that for some this may not rate Urgent Priority but if don't put it down and make it a priority then it will never get done.... Horse back riding Run Play with my children Shovel-yes I know it sound weird but it is something I did all of my life and then before WLS my PCP said no Shoveling snow...you could give yourself a heartattack... Skydiving Ice Skating Sleding with the kidos Water ski Jet Ski what is the thing you are attached to and then a boat floats you up in the air...that too... Go for an Air ballon Ride I am sure there is more but that is all I can think of right now.... Jannine
Darlene X
on 1/16/07 6:24 am - Maricopa, AZ
Have a baby Hike-- Like serious long, multiple day hiking. Horse back riding -- Me too I love horses.. it's just so expensive here or I would have done it already. PF Chang marathon--- I'd like to at least walk it one day.
luckycat1
on 1/16/07 10:08 am - Cincinnati, OH
I would like to run the Flying Pig Marathon--o.k. not really run maybe be able to walk the full thing (Ithink it is 20 plus miles) even up and down the hills of Cincinnati --go on a cruise to Alaska and go whale watching --go to Vegas --mow my lawn--who am I kidding???? it sounded nice --go to the Montreal Jazz Festival --ski (snow) --go to NYC during the Holidays --take a cruise durimg the fall in upsaate NY for the fall festival of leaves and go hiking
Lauren003
on 1/17/07 2:36 am - , NC
Oh! This is a fun one! -Parasailing -ride a Jet Ski / Waverunner -horseback riding (that seems to be a popular one!) -run and run and run -feel confident enough to wear shorts instead of pants in the dead of summer -feel comfortable enough to visit friends/family who I haven't seen in a long time -go rollerskating/bike riding with my family -go kayaking or canoeing -teach my kids to swim without worrying about if the ladder to get in and out of the pool will buckle -have my kids not feel embarrassed to introduce me to their friends ****il they're teenagers, of course!)
RebekaA
on 1/17/07 10:45 am - Inland Empire, CA
I know you were meaning more "physical" things...these aren't, but they're my favorites..... --wrap a towel around myself --cross my legs --fly comfortably in an airplane!!! --horseback ride --go to the park with my child and not be one mom sweating in 75 degree weather! --I hope to go dancing at a club again--still waiting for the nerve (I don't think I even remember how!) --just feel COMFORTABLE...in my clothes, in my skin--like when I come home now, I don't have to immediately take off my bra, shoes, pants b/c they're hurting me! --take a RESORT (aka beach!) vacation!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views