WDYET? **SUNDAY**

Darlene X
on 1/14/07 8:24 am - Maricopa, AZ
I didn't make it, not that talented hahaha... we found it at Safeway grocery store, it's a specialty bread, really small sliced loaf, thin slices, very dense... it's delicious. 110 calories for the slice.
miminjoey
on 1/14/07 7:27 am - Fort Bragg, NC
ok making better choices today 3 cups decaf coffee with protein weight control oat meal made with 2% milk burrito with beans meat cheese lettuce tomato and radishes snack carrots on 4th cup of decaf coffee with protein had a 12oz cup diet no caffine soda watered down dinner the kids are having left over pizza...think i'll have tamales snack tonight...will probably more carrots got a water in the freezer hoping it will get cold for when my shows come on to keep me from munchin damp and rainy today...that's why all the coffee..granted it is sugar free decaff mocha...and with the powder milk taste more like hot chocolate with a dash of coffee
luckycat1
on 1/14/07 9:12 am - Cincinnati, OH
glad you had fun last night. do not think I could go 4x. heck I could not go 1x. breakfast:protein drink snack:none lunch:2 oz swiss steak with about a tablespoon of mashed potatoes and 4 fresh string beans snack: 1/4 cup s/f ff carmel ice cream---did not sit well too much sugar acohol I think dinner: 1 oz deli turkey and 1 oz deli ham wrapped in a small leaf of boston lettuce snack???????? I am low on calories and protin so I might have some oatmeal since grouch is still grumbling from the ice cream I think
RebekaA
on 1/14/07 10:38 am - Inland Empire, CA
That sounds so cool Stylz! I want to try it! Of course you fit a L, aren't you like 138i****eeny! I'm still at 167 waaaa! DH and I were running around today. Ate at Chevy's Mexican. B: protein coffee S: 1oz cheese, handful nuts L: 4oz carne asada, 3 bites chile relleno, 1/2 fresh tortilla. yum! S: decaf coffee, SF chocolate D: protein shake vits: yes water: only 40 so far!, aiming for 80oz exer: lots of shopping/walking
~ Stylz ~
on 1/14/07 10:58 am - North of Boston, MA
more like 148.8 ! i cant wait to be 138, my goal is 135-131 you look great at 167, how tall are you ? i'm only 5'2.5" ish
RebekaA
on 1/14/07 1:44 pm - Inland Empire, CA
148 is awesome! thank you! i'm 5'5"
BabyRuth2u
on 1/15/07 1:08 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Let's see, try to remember, lost most of the day in bed after my bad snack. Breakfast: Oatmeal w/ almonds, soy milk Mid morn: Went out for coffee at Starbucks and took a 100 calorie snack bar (apple cinnamon) Lunch: We stopped at Chinese while out. Had various meats, little bit of rice and wonton soup. Afternoon: Protein shake 35 gm. early evening about 5:30 to 6:00, I wanted some of these chili chips we boiught the other day w/ hot cheese, well I ate them, a bit too many and felt like crap afterwards, ended up in bed by 6:30 and slept through until this morning at 6am.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views