WDYET? **SUNDAY**

~ Stylz ~
on 1/14/07 3:43 am - North of Boston, MA
hows everyone doing on this lazy sunday? Its cold, rainy, little icy here in Massachusetts. Suppose to get freezing rain and snow tonight (and maybe tomorrow?) I guess we cant complain since last week it was almost 70 degrees and just about 50 all week! We had such a good time last night at the indoor skydiving place. We went up 4 different times. I fit into a LARGE womans suit! The lady gave me the L just by looking at me, ofcourse I thinking it wouldn't fit, but it did!! We had so much fun we might go back and do it again next weekend, who knows maybe by the cruise time in sept we'll try assisted sky diving on one of the islands!!! todays been a lazy day, we woke up and went to breakfast came back and slept til about 2 woke up to make a tiramisu cheesecake (doing a lot of modifications so I'll let you know how it comes out before I post the recipe). Also making a corn chowder for the football game. Great comfort food for a cold day! heres my day so far... breakfast - 1 egg over easy, 1 slice of wheat toast, 1 sausage... um...... thats it going to drink an achievone with 1/2 scoop of protein now to help wake up and then will drink 2 drinkable yogurts while I'm cooking. I'll post how the cheesecake turns out and the rest of my menu later on hope all is well with everyone
ooh-lala
on 1/14/07 5:49 am - Great Bend, KS
That cheesecake sounds yummy! Can't wait to get the recipe. Breakfast: Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal with 3/4 c fat free Hood Calorie Countdown Lunch: 4 oz. ****tail shrimp, 2 T sugar-free homemade ****tail sauce Snack: 1 oz reduced fat cheddar and 1/2 c grapes Dinner: Chicken Cacciatore (in the crockpot right now...house smells wonderful) Snack: 1/2 fat free cottage cheese with Splenda and cinnamon Before bed: 8 oz. steamed calorie countdown milk with 1 oz. Davinci syrup 790 calories, 93 grams protein I lost 2 inches from my waist, 1.5 from my bust and 1 from my hips this week. Yippee!
~ Stylz ~
on 1/14/07 6:17 am - North of Boston, MA
its in the oven right now, cant wait to try it! I bought a frother at bed bath and beyond! its a little electric whisk that makes a froth! I bought some cinnamon sticks too, I'm going to steam some milk on the stove with a cinnamon stick then froth it! how did you make the ****tail sauce? I have tons of shrimp in the freezer but cant find a sugar free sauce other than walden farms and it wasn't good! enjoy the cacciatore, sounds delish! congrats on the loss in inches!! today was my weigh in day.. 148.8 same as last week, 13.5 lbs to goal so I'm sure its going to get harder and harder to lose
ooh-lala
on 1/14/07 7:04 am - Great Bend, KS
Hope you enjoy your steamed milk! Here is my ****tail sauce recipe. 1 cup Heinz One Carb Ketchup 1 1/2-3 tsp horseradish (to taste...I like mine spicy, so I use close to 3 tsp). 1 tsp lemon juice dash of worchestershire sauce Serving size: 2 TBS. Nutritional information: 11.6 calories, 0 g fat, 2.4 g carbs, 2.1 g sugar
~ Stylz ~
on 1/14/07 7:17 am - North of Boston, MA
I never knew Heinz made a 1 carb ketchup! I've never been a ketchup person and never thought of it post-op because I knew it was full of sugar. I'll have to check it out! I love spicy ****tail sauce too, thanks for the tip on ketchup I'll look for it in the store!
RebekaA
on 1/14/07 10:34 am - Inland Empire, CA
I have that frother too! I love it! You are doing so great! 13#'s from goal, can you believe it?! So many people would kill (me included ) to be able to be 13 #'s from goal! WTG!
Darlene X
on 1/14/07 6:22 am - Maricopa, AZ
It was freezing here, and for AZ that isnt normal... we had church at 8am, and boy I was sooo cold! Breakfast: 1 thin slice of dense sunflower bread with honey on top. Snack: 3/4 oz peice of cheddar cheese Lunch: Big salad with lettuce, onion, snap peas, bell pepper, tomato & about 7-8 small shrimp & a serving of light ruffles. Snack: 1 Cup Kashi Strawberry Fields cereal (no milk) Dinner: We have my father in law over, and Katie & mead are coming too. Im making taco's. I don't think I want a corn tortilla, so Im going to make a small taco salad with lettuce, refried beans, hamburger meat, hot sauce, sour cream, cheese, tomatoes & onion.
~ Stylz ~
on 1/14/07 6:39 am - North of Boston, MA
Taco salad sounds good! have you tried other kashi cereals? I was in the grocery store this weekend and noticed they have cinnamon shredded wheat and some type of autumn cereal. They also have oatmeal! I haven't tried any of them, figured I'd ask on the board if anyone has first to see whats worth trying!
Darlene X
on 1/14/07 9:19 am - Maricopa, AZ
I love Kashi cereals... the Strawberry fields is yummy, and only 120 calories for 1 Cup. Kashi Go Lean is good, very healthy... but better eaten with yogurt.. Kashi Good Friends is like a healthier version of granola, its delicious.
ooh-lala
on 1/14/07 7:07 am - Great Bend, KS
Darlene, where do you buy the sunflower bread? Or do you make it? It sounds yummy!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views