WDYET? **SATURDAY**

Lauren003
on 1/13/07 9:22 am - , NC
Indoor skydiving!! No way!! That's incredible! I'd love to try it one day too. What a lucky girl you are double hot choc/coffee protein drink B: rest of the quiche (about 1/2 c) double protein drink and a calcium creamy bite L: 1/3 of a SBD Chicken frozen dinner (has a cheesy spaghetti type sauce) S: pepperjack cheese stick and a calcium creamy bite D: 3 bites of salad, about 1/4 of a chicken breast, a few bites of veggie mixed and 2 bites of cheesecake another double protein drink will be had in a little while and still have to finish about 15ozs of water plus my evening vitamin
ooh-lala
on 1/13/07 9:35 am - Great Bend, KS
Hi everyone! Breakfast: Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal with 3/4 c Hood Calorie Countdown fat free dairy beverage Lunch: Leftover stuffed bell pepper Snack: 1 oz reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese and 1/2 c seedless grapes Dinner: Salmon cakes Snack: 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese w/Splenda and cinnamon Before bed: 8 oz steamed Hood Calorie Countdown with 1 oz. vanilla sugar-free Davinci syrup 837 calories, 90 grams protein I've been over 800 calories for 3 days now, but I feel like I'm eating all the time! I've also had more problems with dizziness today than before.
luckycat1
on 1/13/07 10:23 am - Cincinnati, OH
It is amazin how diffrently men treat you. I had to travel for business this past week. When I went to check my bag before I left, there were two guys at the check out yep both flirting and I was flirting back so I would not have to lift my bag because it was heavy. well to make a long story short they did not weigh my bag like they are supposed to because they would have found out it was 8lbs over the 50lb limit (yep I found that out when I came back because I had to pay 25 bucks). Brfst: protein drink snack:protein bar lunch:2 oz hamburger no bun snack:decaf skim latte snack:protein bar--o.k. I love these things (fudge carmel brownie--atkins adv from gnc) dinner: 1/4 cup salad with 2 oz. of grilled chicken 960 cals 98 grms of protein I think I am going to have to use the protein bars when I am low on calories Have a good evening. Stylz-you have to tell us how your adventure went
Darlene X
on 1/13/07 11:28 am - Maricopa, AZ
We were out on a road trip... driving around for 7 hours lost in the desert... ok not quite lost, but yeah. Hubby has tags for hunting a javelina at the end of February, so we spent the day scouting out some of the hunting area, looking for good camping spots, and signs of javelina. We had such a great day!!! Hubby shot a Quail! I had fun shooting a 22, and also shot a 357 magnum... boy that gun was big, and I didn't like it! Thats too much gun for me. I don't know my calories today, cause Im not at work to calculate everything. Breakfast: 1 egg scrambled with diced chicken & apple sausage, onion, mushroom & cheese. Snack: Hubby got this peice of yummy sausage at the store, I took a few bites... it was probably pretty fatty. Lunch: We lit a fire in the middle if a very cool canyon, and cooked hot dogs (Low fat 100% Beef), I had the hotdog with 3/4 of a thin slice of dense sunflower bread... also some low carb ketcup, relish & mustard. Oh yeah I also had a serving of Light Ruffles. Snack: None-- too busy driving around. Dinner: Chicken stir-fry (We stopped at EJ's brothers on the way home and they made us dinner). Chicken, veggies & teryaki sauce (About 1/2 Cup)... YUMMY but I ate too much chicken, or didn't chew it enough and made myself sick.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views