WDYET? **SATURDAY**

~ Stylz ~
on 1/13/07 5:25 am - North of Boston, MA
Well its 4:30pm east coast time and since most have eaten a few of their meals today, tell us what you had! saturday and sunday, no drive to work, no breakfast because I LOVE my sleep woke up, 2 drinkable yogurts driving to home depot to pick out carpet, string cheese stick interesting adventure at home depot I tell ya... the carpet guy wouldnt stop hitting on me from when I got there til my bf who was shopping in the store arrived and looked like this needless to say shortly after that it stopped.. lunch was a less than a cup of chowder at a seafood restaurant and 4 popcorn shrimp. we left the restaurant and a guy was coming in.. he said oh, let me get the door for you.. and the other door too! its amazing how differently people look at you after losing weight. kinda aggrivating because plenty of times in my head I think... you wouldn't have looked at me like this 112 lbs ago would ya! best to let it go because nothings going to change this vain society we live in. Just got home and had 6 sugar free twizzlers. (6pieces - 100 calories which isn't bad, but often I think if that was real sugar, i'd be in some baaaaaad shape). I usually reach for the twizzlers when its almost that time of the month. theres about 18 pieces in the bag. I ate 4 in about 5 minutes and then the other 2 in less. Needless to say the rest of the bag was filled with water and then thrown in the trash! can't have a bag around because they'll be gone in an hour. urges really stink going to dinner tonight and then to this indoor sky diving place. I'm soooooooooo excited!!! Its one of those places where you put the suit on and fly around in a tube (kinda looks like a pringles can with a high speed fan at the bottom). Wanted to do it for so long, but was afraid to get there and 1.find out the suit wouldnt fit, 2.find out I weighed too much to be lifted and 3.people look at me like oh look.. they moved the good year blimp indoor too! dinner is at outback already know I'm having the steakhouse salad (grilled steak and bleu cheese over a chopped salad and blue cheese vinagrette) my mouths watering already!!
~ Stylz ~
on 1/13/07 5:27 am - North of Boston, MA
oops forgot to mark it important.. can u tell I don't do this all the time hope everyones having a good weekend!
brat73
on 1/13/07 5:54 am - Up North, MI
Poor chices so far today Lunch: 1 cup lays potato chips (i am addicted to them) Dinner: is going to be about 4 bites of pork roast and about 3 bites of potatoes Night snack: havent decided but probably a sugar free fudgcicle
miminjoey
on 1/13/07 9:57 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
I should plead the 5th but oh well breakfast 1/2 susage egg biscuit lunch popcorn and baby carrots dinner 2 tostadas w/ beans meat lettuce tomato cheese and radish more salad then anything else...oh i ate these like an hour apart snack ok here comes the really stupid part...2 grahmcrackers with milk...which of course sent me straight to bed w/ the room spinning, cold sweats and puking....you'd think at 10 months out I would know I can't flippin do milk....at least it tasted good at the time drinks 3 cups protein coffee about 3 cups diet caffine free soda watered down SO made BAD choices today
~ Stylz ~
on 1/14/07 6:45 am - North of Boston, MA
sorry you dumped mimi have you tried different milk products? lactaid, soy, smart milk, skim?
miminjoey
on 1/14/07 7:31 am - Fort Bragg, NC
have not tried smart milk, have never seen it anywhere...I have tried everything except lactofree soy....which I hear if I drink the vanilla it is good ...I just so want to have a bowl of cereal...I can do powder milk for some reason...well then again it's water downed powder milk...I know nasty but I LOVE MILK! i still can't do more then about 1/2 slice of cheese, yogurt, ice cream yet either it so stinks! mimi
jannineh99
on 1/13/07 7:18 am - Melrose, MA
Ok here we go...I had for today: Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs with taco cheese Snack: Coffee Lunch: 1/2 Steak Quasidia from Taco Bell w/dbl steak no snack yet maybe have a handful of nuts Supper: Crustless Pizza got the recipe from someone here and it is in the oven now...if you want the recipe look on my earlier post called recipe swap... Night time snack: gonna have a SF chocolate pudding Jannine
chozen V.
on 1/13/07 7:47 am - st louis, MO
Breakfast: turkey bacon 1cheese egg Snack: none Lunch: honey barbeque chicken Dinner:scrambled hamburger,cheese,salsa,jalapenos all mixed in together Snack? Liquids about 64 ounces
~ Stylz ~
on 1/14/07 6:19 am - North of Boston, MA
great dinner combination! I'm going to have to try it
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 1/13/07 8:48 am
Wasn't home since Friday A.M. went to a friends house and wound up spending the night and all day with nothing on me to eat except a bag of Walmart Hickory Smoked Beef Steak Strips. They are pretty tasty, tastes like a salty Spare Rib jerky style. 16 oz. Crystal Light 10 cal. 8:15 1 oz. Beef Steak Strips 70 cal., 1 gr. fat, 2 carbs, 14 gr. protein 10:15 repeat 16 oz. Crystal Light 10 cal. 12:15 repeat 16 oz. Crystal Light 2:30 repeat 7:00 Hormel Chicken Breast & Gravy 230 cal., 5 gr. fat, 27 carbs, 20 gr. protein Totals 537 cal., 9 gr. fat, 36 gr. carb, 76 gr. protein Kind of full right now, don't think I will eat anything else but will have more crystal light to flush all this salt out of me.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views