moved in

miminjoey
on 1/3/07 11:18 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
hi all! I am now moved in to my new place in TN. My phone will not be on until some time today and hopefully I'll have internet some time next week. (at my sisters) The boys started school yesterday, they seemed to have had a good day. I weighed today on my sister's scale, I don't like it...it said I had not lost a single pound...however I bought a skirt yesterday and it is a size 10 and too big...I was wearring 12's when i left texas...well actually probably 10's the 12's were too big along with my size large jogging pants. I have NO clue what size I am...I just know my family insist I am a bean pole...which of course is not true, it's just the last time they saw me I weighed over 300 pounds. Anyway now that the kids are in school I should be able to get back into the swing of things and start eatting better...heck start eatting...been so busy I for get to eat. I should also be around more often. I hope you all had a wonderful Chrsitmas and an even better new year. Mimi
ooh-lala
on 1/4/07 12:32 am - Great Bend, KS
Mimi, glad you are getting settled in to the new place. I don't know what size I am either! Seriously...it is crazy how the sizes vary from designer to designer. What matters is that you look awesome! Have a great day! Laura
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/07 2:08 am - PA
I'm glad you are settling in Mimi. You are now less than a days driving distance from me. You should come over... Kathy
Stephanie Smiles
on 1/4/07 10:46 am - My Town, NH
So glad you're getting settled, Mimi! Remember to eat something now and then so you don't disappear entirely! Good luck in your new surroundings. Happy New Year! - Stephanie
RebekaA
on 1/4/07 12:25 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Glad you made it Mimi! Hope you had great Holidays as well! TTYS
robinsaxton
on 1/5/07 5:35 am - Columbia, MD
I am glad that you are getting settled in. It takes a bit of time but you will feel at home in no time, especially with family around. Don't be too down about not losing anything. Just think, you didn't gain any weight over the holiday season! That is a huge accopmlishment (for me it is anyway, I have always gained at least 10 lbs over the holidays). Hugs, Robin
Tamara L.
on 1/5/07 11:55 pm - Winston-Salem, NC
Hey Mimi! Thanks for checking in--we've been missing you! Glad you're getting settled. Hope everything is settling down to a manageable pace now. I think we all had issues during the Holidays--however, they were little issues compared to what we all used to do with our eating around the holidays! Several of us have had a lull in our weight loss, but together we will focus on getting back in a straight line down our future path! Take care! Tamara
Amy I.
on 1/7/07 4:08 am - KS
Mimi Glad to here from you! Hope the move was uneventful and went smoothly. I think that you and I are at the same stage in our weight loss. I haven't lost anything in about...... well awhile! But I did do my measurements out of sheer desperation, and I lost 7 inches from the last time I did it. Keep up the great work and post more soon Amy I 290/ STUCK@ 160/135
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views