Plateau Buster Question

(deactivated member)
on 1/29/07 11:04 pm - PA
Ok, I'm doing this and I am REALLY gonna get through all 10 days BUT, I have a very distracting headache right now. Probably from Carb or caffeine withdrawal (or both.) I was a good girl and had decaf this morning and I have been drinking my water like crazy. Are we allowed to take anything over the counter for this or are we supposed to suffer through it? I know it is only temporary, becasue I have been through this many times while doing Atkins Induction. If so, give me some ideas. I am WEAK and If I can get through this 10 days, I promise I will stay decaf and severely low carb from now on. Kathy
miminjoey
on 1/29/07 11:09 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
I don't know why you couldn't take some tylenol ... it will help with the headache, no reason to suffer.
(deactivated member)
on 1/29/07 11:25 pm - PA
thanks Mimi. I just felt I needed permission. I was raised Catholic, so I had all these "Its YOUR fault you indulged in the sins of carbs and caffeine, you must be PUNISHED!" thoughts... hehe Kathy
jennb40
on 1/29/07 11:51 pm - Nashua, NH
Definitely take the Tylenol...I have taken them twice since surgery and they did fine and that is an allowed drug of choice!!!! Hope you feel better and it probably is carb withdrawal! Barb
~ Stylz ~
on 1/29/07 11:52 pm - North of Boston, MA
day 2 and 3 of no carb always gives me headaches!! I took a couple tylenol when the headache started this morning. Hope yours goes away soon! ((hugs))
RebekaA
on 1/30/07 12:43 am - Inland Empire, CA
Awww %$#$#$%^! I was planning to do this, but you just reminded me no caffeine allowed. Since my head would explode w/o my coffee It's a no go! Dam#
~ Stylz ~
on 1/30/07 12:55 am - North of Boston, MA
you can still do it Rebeka, just stick to no breads, fruit and veggies (meat only). I had a coffee this morning. I can't do the caffeine headaches again. I've low carbed and detoxed off caffeine enough to last a life time, just can't do it anymore!!
Darlene X
on 1/30/07 2:37 am - Maricopa, AZ
I hope you girls all have something you can take for constipation... hahaha... eating only meat & cheese... wow, I would have major bathroom issues! LOL
(deactivated member)
on 1/30/07 2:46 am - PA
LOL! That was the first thing I was thinking of this morning! I was having horrible flashbacks of my first month post-op. There was actually a time when I wondered if calling 911 would be overreacting. I think I'll make it through. Kathy
~ Stylz ~
on 1/30/07 3:26 am - North of Boston, MA
Kathy try Phillips Milk of Magnesia. I had problems even before surgery so needless to say post-op they were miserably worse!! I take 2T every couple days and have nooooooooo problems at all!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views