WDYET - Busters?

jennb40
on 1/29/07 8:34 pm - Nashua, NH
Well yesterday went ok - I didn't actually get the 5th meal in - I just couldn't....was too full. I think because I had meetings all morning and didn't get to space my meals out was the reason why. I had breakfast early - then the 2nd meal at lunch time (after a meeting) and the 3rd meal in about 2 hours - wasn't hungry then. Finally the 4th meal when I got home from work and couldn't eat another bite! Today should be better. I didn't get to the Y last night - hubby was on call for work. But we did walk the dogs for 30 minutes - they were frozen when we got in and wanted to go under blankets! So far for breakfast I had 3 oz. grilled chicken and cheese on top. Already had 2 bottles of water and all vitamins except calcium. Will take those at lunch. my next 4 meals will be: cup of beans and ham grilled chicken and cheese sirloin steak cooked on the grill hopefully more steak before bedtime 3 more bottles of water I have some sugar free jello that I may work in - but can't imagine me being hungry. Plan on doing the "walk away the pounds" DVD tonight. Have a good day MARCHers "Plateau Busters"!!! Barbara
miminjoey
on 1/29/07 11:06 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
well I started off great...had my protein coffee had beef jerky ahd 3 bowls of chilli 20 oz bottle of water and then I blew it...I had carrotts with peanut butter before I went to bed instead of drinking more water. today I am on my 3rd cup of coffee had an egg for breakfast was worried it might come up but it didn't I am doing laundry today I have 5 loads to wash and the laundry room is in the basement I live on the 2nd floor so lots of up and down stairs today. I am going to have chilli for lunch again probably my snack too having pork chop for dinner going to get in tha****er today and no carrotts they are good but have carbs and not on the list maybe I'll do my sugar free jello i think that was on the list of things ok
(deactivated member)
on 1/29/07 11:14 pm - PA
Yesterday did not go well, but I TRIED. Today, I am doing well. Everything is planned and pre-packaged. Bfast: 2 eggsw/ a little cheese Decaf coffee Snack: deli roast beef rolled with a tiny bit of horseradish cheddar (my new favorite) Lunch: grilled chicken Snack: canned tuna Dinner: steak Vitamins: 1/2 in (other half at dinnertime) Exercise: at least 30minutes elliptical and maybe a few crunches and arm toning exercises. Water: gonna get it all in today, even if I float away! Kathy
~ Stylz ~
on 1/29/07 11:25 pm - North of Boston, MA
I had my 30 gram protein shake driving in to work this morning and a drinkable yogurt. I think I'll be sticking to 5 meals with no snacks (or maybe use a snack as a "meal") heres my day! Meal 1 - Drinkable yogurt (6 grams) Meal 2 - 2 eggs with cheese (21 grams) Meal 3 - string cheese stick (7 grams) Meal 4 - 3 oz of shredded beef for dinner (21 grams) Meal 5 - drinkable yogurt for snack (maybe a T of peanut butter if I need something sweet) (6-10 grams) Protein drink 1 - IsoFruit Cantaloupe protein shake (30 grams) Protein drink 2 - medium DD coffee x-tra with Nectar cappuccino protein (20 grams) Vitamins - chewable multi centrum, b-complex and 1 calcium so far Exercise - 21 sets of stairs, will go for a walk after all my meetings today (around 2) Water - 32 oz in so far, just filled my 32 oz bottle again I'll finish that before going home and have another 24-32 at home. Darlene seems a little down that we have our own menu post (maybe because its named the same or because its posted before her daily post? ), I'll cut and paste my menu into the daily post to continue my posts there too, maybe you should do the same Barbara?
~ Stylz ~
on 1/30/07 3:30 am - North of Boston, MA
hows everyones day going?? I just came back from my walk wooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww its chilly out !!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views