WDYET??? *** Wednesday ***

Stephanie Smiles
on 1/3/07 9:41 pm - My Town, NH
I bought the salad from a grocery store near my office. I wish I did have the recipe. It is yummy and very healthful. It consists of cubed sweet potatoes, celery, pine nuts, red bell pepper, parsley, sunflower seeds, red wine vinegar, dijon mustard and seasoning. Those are the ingredients from the label. I may try to recreate it at home sometime. It's delish! I ate half of the small package yesterday and will eat the other half today with lunch. On another note: I did NOT succumb to the key lime cheesecake! Whoo hooo! - Stephanie
luckycat1
on 1/3/07 7:27 am - Cincinnati, OH
breakfast: protein shake snack: low fat/low card yogurt (vanilla) with a scoop of choc protein powder lunch: 1/2 cup romaine lettuce with 1.5 oz deli turkey and .5 oz of shreeded cheese with 5 small slices of apple mixed in with blue cheese dressing--nope not low cal. I figure I got to get some fat in someplace and some things thaat you eat are not meant to be low fat and sald dressing is one of those things I had 4 low sod crackers snack:2 oz super hot pepper jack cheese with 4 crackers dinner: 2 oz hamber with lettuce, tomatoe, mustard, a little mayo and ketcup water: over 60 oz. all vits well almost all in; I still have my 2nd multi to get in work out: getting ready to go to the health club. I will walk about 2 miles and then do the stair stepper for 30 min. or I might do the stair stepper for an hour and walk just a mile have a good evening everyone Darlene thanks for posting MJ
Darlene X
on 1/3/07 7:32 am - Maricopa, AZ
Your so good MJ!!!! Keep it up!
ooh-lala
on 1/3/07 11:54 am - Great Bend, KS
Darlene, I hope you were able to purge the house tonight with EJ's support! Breakfast: 1 packet Quaker Weight Control banana bread made with 3/4 c Hood Calorie Countdown Fat Free dairy beverage Lunch: about 2 oz. white meat chicken pulled off a piece fried chicken. 2 TBS macaroni and cheese Dinner: 1 small red potato boiled and smashed, topped with 1/4 c fat free cottage cheese and 1/4 c fat free shredded cheddar cheese. My mom brought me my lunch and dinner (I had her add the cheeses to the potato to make it a little more WLS friendly). I had to go back to the doctor today to have my lungs and incision checked. The pneumonia is getting better, but my incisions were looking terrible. So he cleaned them out at the office and I cried and kicked my legs. It was awful! I felt like such a baby! Oh, but the good news...I've lost 10 lbs since last Thursday. Woohoo! Laura 381/224/175(?)
BabyRuth2u
on 1/3/07 8:12 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: packet of organic oatmeal w/ 5 almonds crushed, some soy milk. Mid morning: Protein drink 35 gm, 10 almonds Lunch: salad made of broccli/cauliflower, peppers, mushroom, cheese and low cal balsamic dressing. (you can see I eat the same basically for lunch and dinner lol) so creative. lol nothing else is appealing to me, not that food turn s me off , not at all , i love food..LOL just this is what my body(mind) is liking right now Mid afternoon: finished the nuts I had about 5, then the receptionist's daughter got sick, daycare called and she had to leave to get her around 3pm. so i had to go cover the desk, well there is not much to do there and really slow right now after the holidays so I was bored out of my gore. I gave in and bought a pack of combos, 240 unnecessary calories. Dinner: Plan and cooked was salmon and quinoa. I had about two bites of salmon and probably two of the quinoa and something didnt feel right. I didnt think that I didnt chew well but I must not have. I stopped at that point and said I best not eat anymore incase I do get sick. Well sure enough... it took about an hour or so of misery before I could actually get anything up, but I did finally a few times, but mostly it was I guess what they call the "foamies", never had them before, but there they were. Well that kicked my butt and I was in bed around 8:30 or so, passed out! Good news, is that the two days of planning and prretty much sticking to the plan has got me back down and today Im at 195. Carbs are EVIL and will SABOTAGE us! You didnt do too bad yesterday. 1500 isnt really all that bad. If you knew your metabolic rate probably would find you need that much. We just need to watch what type of calories those are. Keep up trying and woohoo on the move, You can take back control.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views