WDYET????? ***Tuesday ***

ooh-lala
on 1/2/07 10:55 pm - Great Bend, KS
Thanks Tamara. I'm trying to move as much as possible. I'm still in a lot of pain. Unfortunately yesterday they had to take away my good narcotics. Something about it interacting with the antibiotic they needed to put me on. Before I barely felt anything, now, even with the pain meds, I am in still in pain and therefore don't want to move. I'm making myself get out of bed every hour and walk around the house. I'm also using my incentive sphirometer 10 times an hour and coughing after each deep breath. Hopefully I'll be on the upswing soon! At least I'm not running a fever thus far today! Laura
luckycat1
on 1/3/07 7:18 am - Cincinnati, OH
I hope you feel beter soon. Take care
Stephanie Smiles
on 1/2/07 10:44 pm - My Town, NH
I am glad to know that I am not alone! The other day I made chef salad for dinner. After we finished eating, I was horrified to realize that I had eaten the same size portion as my husband. I should never have eaten as much as I did. So last night, I switched back to my small plates. We'll see if that helps. Breakfast: 1 package regular oatmeal with 1 sliced banana Snack: NSA Hot cocoa Lunch: 4 ounces deli ham, 2 wedges LC light french onion cheese and six crackers Snack: 1 small slice of key lime cheesecake (YIKES! Birthday celebration at work) Dinner: 3 ounces of chicken breast and 1/4 cup angel hair pasta with 1 cup of salad 70 ounces of water All my vitamins For me it's all about portion control. I need to repeat "I will not overeat, I will not overeat" 100 times before each meal!!! I know that we can continue our good habits. We can do it!!! Hugs, Stephanie
Darlene X
on 1/2/07 11:03 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Yup I need to get my portions back in control too! I find myself eating until Im over full lately, rather than just satisfied.... when we were on vacation I ate too much several times to where I was uncomfortable! Don't feel bad about the salad, all the veggies are water... so chew down to nothing... you'll always be able to eat a lot of salad.... if you increase the dense protein on top it will cut back on how much of it you can eat.
Darlene X
on 1/2/07 11:00 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Ok my night got thrown out of whack and so I screwed up. After work, Hubby said he needed to stop at my Sister in laws house to get a computer CD... I was hungry and focused on getting home to my salad, this was going to take us 30 minutes out of the way... but he needed the CD for his schooling... so we had to go. When we got there, my BIL who said he would be there before us wasn't... so we waited 45 minutes there... I was hungry so grabbed what I could find in my SIl's unhealthy kitchen. A little packet of ritz & cheese... those little packs you put in kids lunches (100 calories) and about 3 Graham crackers UGHHHH.... So finally when we got home (an hour later than we should have) I made a big salad with 2.5 oz of tuna on top... that was good (I got a little overfull), but I had a handful of Light Ruffles with my salad.... and then a peice of fudge before bed.... I need to get this in control!!! Katie & Mead move out tomorrow!!! Then we purge!!!! On the good side, they went to Costco last night, and I had them get me a big bag of chicken breast & a bag of lean hamburger. So I have plenty of good meat's now.
chozen V.
on 1/3/07 2:58 am - st louis, MO
Well i need to confess too my eating has been out of control since the holidays i've been doing way too much snacking. But i've been doing better these last couple of days i've been focusing on protein it's not easy but we can do it, we all go through these phases some time or another, but at least were able to realizes it and get back on track, maybe starting monday Jan 8 we can start to post what we are eating for the day like we used to and think that would be motivation for everyone
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views