QUESTIONS... PLEASE HELP

sexysweetsweet69
on 1/1/07 9:28 pm - Milwaukee, WI
I have a few question to ask so that I can get back on track. 1. Does any one still measure their food, if yes how much should I be eating 10 months post op? Sometimes my pouch tells me that I am full after 2 bites of food, then 2 minutes later I am still hungry????? 2. How many calories are you eating per day?
~ Stylz ~
on 1/2/07 3:06 am - North of Boston, MA
I still measure but I think its more because I still journal on fitday.com and want to put the right amounts in. I saw the nutritionist last week, she said protein should be between 70-90 and calories between 1000-1200. we've had a couple "get back on track" posts and hopefully we'll all get back into the routine of the "what did you eat today" and "daily exercise" posts! anyone planning to start the daily threads? I'd volunteer but I know I'd forget and have everyone waiting around. dont want to do that!
Stephanie Smiles
on 1/2/07 10:48 pm - My Town, NH
I eyeball measure my food more than using measuring cups. I think that's getting me in trouble so maybe I should return to that process. I do weigh my meat still to see how many ounces I am consuming. I have noticed that I fill up more quickly, but also become hungry again quickly if I don't eat dense protein. I'm consuming between 1000 and 1200 calories per day. It's closer to 1200 if I go to the gym and eat a protein bar. Hope that helps! - Stephanie
Lauren003
on 1/13/07 9:50 pm - , NC
I measured for probably the first 6 months so I feel like I can pretty much tell how much food I'm eating by looking at it. I'm supposed to be eating 6ozs per meal but unless it's soft, there's no way that I can eat that. I can eat maybe 2ozs of meat with nothing else but if it's something like chili/yogurt the 6ozs is okay. I'm not rigid in my eating schedule or content because I'm still drinking most of my protein (3 double shakes a day) so it gives me a lot more options in what I can eat without having to eat protein, protein, protein all the time. If you think that you might be off track a little, start posting to the what did you eat thread. We might be able to help you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views