Hi Family

sexysweetsweet69
on 1/1/07 9:16 pm - Milwaukee, WI
It has been a while since I posted, I can't believe that we are going on 10 months post op. I am happy with my weight loss but have noticed that wls was not what my dr explained to me. He told me I would dump ( never happens) i guess the only thing that he told me that was true is that wls is just a tool to help you, and now I know that part is so true. I don't eat as much as I used to but I still have to make the right choices when choosing my food. It is getting hard because the weight loss is not like it was when I first had surgery. I am happy with my weight loss and the fact that I haven't seen exercise equipment since highschool, and now I am able to do a hour on the eliptical machine just is mind boggling. I am struggling right now to get to my goal weight, but I will pray and ask for strenghth. I also wanted to tell everyone to keep up the good work. I am soo happy that I have this board for support. I still have 93 pounds to go to get to my goal weight. Seems like a very hard task. But I will pray. 431 Pre op 273 Current 180 Goal
Stephanie Smiles
on 1/2/07 10:45 pm - My Town, NH
Hi there. You are doing so well and we are proud of you! Keep fighting for those good choices and you'll continue to lose. You can do it! - Stephanie
Lauren003
on 1/13/07 9:43 pm - , NC
Hi Sweety Pooh! I had been off of the boards for a week or more and missed your post! I'm glad to see that you're still around and doing so great. I can't believe you can do an hour on the elliptical! I can do maybe 10 minutes and I'm dying! I've found the same thing that I can eat anything sugary or fatty and I don't feel any difference. It is definitely hard to make the right choices when a big part of the reason why I chose RNY was to have that negative dumping reaction to all things bad. Figures we'd be one of the non-dumpers, huh! We can just take it day by day and do our best. BTW, we're just about the same weight now. I've been hanging around 275 for a couple of weeks now.. are you stalled there too? It just doesn't want to leave! Anyway, welcome back and I hope to see you posting again. Lauren
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views