Happy New Years Marchers

jannineh99
on 12/30/06 11:52 am - Melrose, MA
I hope everyone has a Wonderful New Years and please everyone stay safe....What is everyone doing? I am having my sister and my nephew over and hubby's best friend and ordering Chiness (sp) hope fully my grouchy pouch will not rebel too much... Jannine
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/31/06 7:08 am - My Town, NH
Hi Jannine. We're just staying in tonight and having a quiet New Year's. After the hubbub of Christmas, I'm ready for a little bit of quiet. We did buy nice steak for dinner and we will play a little cribbage and toast each other at midnight. 2007 promises to be healthier than 2005, that's for sure! Happy New Year! - Stephanie
luckycat1
on 12/31/06 8:21 am - Cincinnati, OH
Happy New Year to you too. Going to church around 9:30 until 12. Just got through shreeding about a years worth of crp that I kept putting off doing. Now I am off to finsih cleaning my room. Trying to start the new yea off right. Have a Blessed and Prosperous Mew Year may all the Marchers reach their goal(s) no matter what they are. MJ
(deactivated member)
on 12/31/06 10:28 pm - PA
Happy New Year to you too! I had chinese yesterday too. Beef and broccoli. My pouch doesn't rebel at much, so I have to depend on my will for making good decisions. We spent a quiet night at home and I was asleep by 10:45! Too pooped from travel to party this year. Kathy
~ Stylz ~
on 1/1/07 4:16 am - North of Boston, MA
Happy New Year Jannine! we went to Fire and Ice for dinner last night. Its a stir fry restaurant where you pick your ingredients (meat, veggies and starch) and they cook it up infront of you on a hibachi grill. I stuck to chicken with peanut sauce, bean sprouts, mushroom, water chestnuts and lo mein noodles. Luckily we had time to stop back in at my bf's house after the meal because I have enough food for 3 more meals! Tons of food, but so good after that we went to first night in boston and walked all over the place! It was great being able to walk all night and not feel tired! Of course I was much colder this year since theres 112lbs less of me but we had a great time!! hope all is well with everyone, best wishes to everyone for a happy and healthy new year!! ps- Jannine, will you send me the color pictures of you, Barbara and I via email? I'd love to add them to my photo book! [email protected] thanks
Tamara L.
on 1/1/07 6:27 am - Winston-Salem, NC
Jannine, You look so great! I have not tried Chinese yet....but sounds like a good variation to try. Hubby and I stayed up until 11:30 pm......couldn't quite make it to midnight to bring in the New Year. We both were off today and it rained all day here in North Carolina. Stayed in our pajama's, watched TV shows and ate homemade beef stew. Back to reality tomorrow! Tamara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views