Exciting/shocking news

Shari B.
on 1/1/07 6:05 am - Roseville, MI
Thank you Ruth Ann!!
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/29/06 8:39 pm - My Town, NH
Shari, that's wonderful news! Congratulations! 2007 will be quite the year for you. There is a pregnancy forum that can most likely help you get through some of the anxiety about nutrition, etc. Happy New Year! - Stephanie
Shari B.
on 1/1/07 6:06 am - Roseville, MI
Stephanie, Thanks so much! Yes, what an exciting year this will be. I found the pregnancy forum and have received some great encouragement, tips, etc. Of course the Marcher board will always be my first home! Happy New Year to you too! Shari
~ Stylz ~
on 12/30/06 8:13 am - North of Boston, MA
Congratulations!!! I've been reading a lot of posts on the main board about pregnancies, it seems like theres something in the bariatric vitamins!! I'm happy for all that are expecting, but your posts make me think..... I took my pill today right?? congrats to you all, I'm just not ready for that journey yet
* Icemama *.
on 12/30/06 9:24 am - Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
OMG,... I keep seeing that happen to everyone but me!!,... I am soooo jealous!! Congrats!!! Steph
Shari B.
on 1/1/07 6:08 am - Roseville, MI
Steph, I'll pray that you get your little blessing soon. Thanks for the post! Hugs, Shari
Shari B.
on 1/1/07 6:07 am - Roseville, MI
Hi There! Not to alarm you, but I was on the pill until end of November! My OB thinks that it's possible I wasn't absorbing all the hormone in the pill. Not sure, but doesn't matter not anyway, right! We are so incredibly excited and blessed. Hugs, Shari
~ Stylz ~
on 1/1/07 6:49 am - North of Boston, MA
thanks for the advice!! I'm so happy for you, congrats again on the baby
(deactivated member)
on 12/30/06 8:35 pm - PA
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you! I wish I could be shocked like that. We haven't tried to conceive yet, and I am not even sure I want to anymore. I go back and forth. If it is meant to be, it will just happen...like your pregnancy. It was meant to be!! We have all been through so much that has bonded us...and now we have growing families!! I love this place. Kathy
Shari B.
on 1/1/07 6:12 am - Roseville, MI
Hi Kathy, I know what you mean, we were wavering back and forth on another child too. I'm so at peace with this though. I had just told my husband a few weeks ago that we shouldn't spend too much time trying to decide which way to go because in the end it is all in God's control anyway. So I too strongly believe it was meant to be and the right time for us. I can't say enough how much I love everyone on this board. I feel so close to all of you despite the fact we've never met. Thank you so much for your excitement and encouragement. Hugs, Shari
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views