Dilemma

Stephanie Smiles
on 12/28/06 9:29 pm - My Town, NH
Rebeka, you may have something here. I know that I enjoy the weight training so much more than the cardio that I have often skipped the cardio completely. I am supposed to alternate days, cardio and weights, and take one day a week off. Looking back over what I actually managed to fit in, I'm noticing a pattern of weights, skip the gym, weights, skip the gym, etc. So I may be getting in four days of weight training and zero cardio. I think I'll make a firmer committment to the cardio and see if that helps the situation! It's good to know that I should be changing things up every couple of weeks too. I tend to find something that I don't hate and stick with it forever! It is definitely nice to actually WANT to be in those family pictures now! It's been years since I felt good enough about myself to ask someone to take a picture of the three of us. At least ten years, in fact! Thanks so much for your post! - Stephanie
robinsaxton
on 1/2/07 4:45 am - Columbia, MD
Hi Stephanie, I am late posting as I took time off of work and spent time with friends & family and stayed off the computer. Still, I wanted to reply to your post. I know how you feel. I feel the exact same way. The only reason I keep working on sticking to my exercise routine is 1) I always have so much more energy when I work out, I literally can't sit still even after working all day & 2) with fibromyalgia, if I stop working out, when I go back to it, my body totally hurts for a solid week and I am totally exhausted. I don't like that feeling so I try not to miss more than 3 days in a row. Still I am not as diligent as I could be, every three days gets me working out only twice a week. But I know I feel and look better than ever before so I try not to worry about it too much. I am planning to work really hard at getting in 4 days a week, no matter what. I know it won't be easy and I am sure I won't make it every week. But with that as a goal I know I'll do more than if I didn't set a goal for myself. Hang in there. I know you will reach your goal soon! You are doing so great and you look amazing! Keep it up. Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views