Getting back on Track

jannineh99
on 12/26/06 10:05 am - Melrose, MA
Ok...now that the Holidays are over what are the kind of meals we are all gonna start eating tomorrow..: I think for breakfast I will make my usual 2 scrambled eggs with taco cheese and 3 pieces of turkey bacon for lunch I am gonna have some antipasto salad and for dinner I am gonna make something with shrimp or a pot roast not sure on the dinner... I do have to say that even tho the holidays were here and I just got back from vacation I have not gained...Thank you Jesus...even after my running around yesterday I woke up this morning losing one pound... I got a couple of WOW's this Christmas....I was bending over picking up something and my DH said can you do that again....lol....and then I was picking up something in the livingroom and my aunt said " I still cannot believe that is Jannine's Butt..."..little weird but still a wow.... My Nana was here also and she is 83 years old and she was always my biggest comment maker about my being too heavy now yesterday she tells me I am too skinny...I guess I am never gonna win that battle with her...lol ok...I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow and share what you will be eating to get back on track. Jannine 357/192/180
luckycat1
on 12/26/06 10:26 am - Cincinnati, OH
for breakfast I will have my usual protein drink I will also have it for a snack not sure if I will have it in the a.m. or p.m. it all depends on grouch the pouch and what he feels like having. string cheese and an apple are in my lunch bag along wih 3 oz of tuna (lemon/pepper) I do not think I can eat turkey again. I had to force it down tonight for dinner so I think I will have some grilled talipa (blackend) and green beans. Oh and I will try and drink as much water as I can. I have been really bad about that since Sunday.
Darlene X
on 12/26/06 11:02 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Im with you on getting back on track... but Im not gonna be very sucessful until my house guests move out this weekend and take all their bad food with them. Plus there is fudge sitting on the desk here at work.. AHHHHHH. I wanna be normal again, Ive had a crappy few weeks.
Tamara L.
on 12/26/06 11:13 pm - Winston-Salem, NC
I'm with ya sister! I stepped on the scales this morning and was down 2 pounds! That's after 2 1/2 months of gaining and losing the same 10 pounds. TWO NEW POUNDS LOST! Woo-hoo! I am beginning to journal my food intake again and I'm focusing on getting at least 3 formal exercise sessions in this week. I need to get in the habit of making time for exercise again before Graduate school starts back up in the second week of January. Full time work, full time family, full time church, full time school makes a full-time stressed me. I lost my organization in all this when the holidays rushed in.....but I'm taking back control and getting rid of these last 60 pounds. For breakfast I had celery with 2 wedges of laughing cow cheese. Lunch will be a hamburger pattie with 2 slices of FF cheese and mustard. That's as far as I've thought for today so far (while I'm drinking my 50 oz water bottle). Happy New Year to all of us. We truly have been given a NEW YEAR and a NEW LIFE because of our choice and opportunity to have surgery last March! I look forward to being life-long friends with each one of you! Tamara
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/27/06 10:32 pm - My Town, NH
I am so ready to get back to my eating routine. I have eaten my oatmeal this morning and will go back to my deli meat, LC cheese and crackers for lunch. For dinner, it will be baked chicken and broccoli! Congratulations on surviving the holidays and maintaining your weight! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views