OT Moving

miminjoey
on 12/21/06 9:59 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
well today will be my last day in El Paso, TX maybe ever. I thought I would be so happy to get out of here adn I am but man the friends left behind...it really suks. Everyone at school knows today is my last day, we leave tomorrow and I now they have something planned becuse they even called hubby to make sure I would be there...I am such a crier....Ugh...keep thinking positive....Memaw and Papaw are on the other end of this move, something my kids have never had for more then a few days and now they'll get them for 6 months. Anyway, after today I don't kow when I'll be able to get on and post so you all have a safe and happy new year...and and awsome Christmas, kwanza, Haunaka (think I spelled that wrong.sorry!) Hugs to all! Mimi
robinsaxton
on 12/21/06 10:33 pm - Columbia, MD
Mimi, I hope your move goes smoothly. It is always sad to leave friends behind. I am sure your kids will enjoy seeing their Memaw & Papaw more frequently. That is something they can look forward to. Have a wonderful Christas, Hugs, Robin
robinsaxton
on 12/21/06 10:35 pm - Columbia, MD
Sorry about that, have a wonderful Christmas!
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/22/06 12:10 am - My Town, NH
Mimi, conflicting emotions accompany the end of one adventure and the beginning of another. I'm sure today will be tough for you. I send you big hugs to get through it! Just remember, that you don't have to leave your MARCHer friends! We move with you! Have a great Christmas with your family! - Stephanie
RebekaA
on 12/22/06 12:53 am - Inland Empire, CA
Best of luck to you Mimi! Hope everything goes smoothly! Where are you moving to? MERRY XMAS!!! Rebeka
luckycat1
on 12/22/06 1:37 am - Cincinnati, OH
have a safe move and think of all the new adventures that wait you and your family once you move to Japan in 6 months. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.
peggy5681
on 12/22/06 3:00 am - monroe, MI
mimi, every new beggining starts with some other begginings end, if that makes any sense. You will be fine because you are Strong, You are a Survivor!!!!!....Have a great Xmas!!
jennb40
on 12/22/06 5:58 am - Nashua, NH
There is nothing like a good 'ole TENNESSEE girl! Your kids will get to see some snow - MAYBE!!!! Anyway I am sure you will be greatly missed by your friends in El Paso, but you will at least have your parents around for a while! Take care during the move and have a wonderful Christmas yourself! Your sister from another mother....hugs, Barbara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views