hi i am new here

kerritomy
on 12/20/06 9:41 pm - johnston, RI
Hi to everyone that had their surgery in March. I had my surgery on March 28,2006 at that time I weighed in at 307 I can proudly say at this time I weigh 159 wow is all I have to say it has been an amazing journey my goal is 113 only 46 more pounds to go will I make it before 1 year? I have found alot of support on oh I bounce between alot of different boards and find it very interesting and supportive. I look forward to meeting some new friends here and sharing my stories and challenges along the way, have a safe and happy holiday!!!!!!!!!! Kerri
Rick A.
on 12/20/06 10:23 pm - Far Northern, CA
Kerri, Welcome to the March board. There is a great group of supportive people here. You have done amazing well. I hope you don't live where there is a strong wind. If you get down to 113 pounds you may just blow away. I'm proud to be a "Marcher". Happy holidays, Life is good, Rick
robinsaxton
on 12/21/06 12:26 am - Columbia, MD
Hi Kerri and Welcome! This is a great board. I think you will enjoy being part of us. I have to agree with your WOW. You have done an amazing job! You have lost over 150 lbs in only 9 months. That is amazing! Congratulations on your success. I look forward to getting to know you. Hugs, Robin
RebekaA
on 12/21/06 1:59 am - Inland Empire, CA
Welcome! This is a great board, I love our Marchers! WOW you have done AMAZING You look wonderful. Look forward to chatting with you. Rebeka 284/261/170/150
Tamara L.
on 12/21/06 3:47 am - Winston-Salem, NC
Hello Kerri, You have been on a loosing frenzy! Tell us more about your journey.....eating, exercise, protein.....??? You will love the Marcher's board....we're a great bunch of loser's even if I say so myself! You look beautiful in your Christmas dress! Your smile is contagious! Tamara
luckycat1
on 12/21/06 7:44 am - Cincinnati, OH
welcome mj
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/21/06 7:48 pm - My Town, NH
Hi Kerri! We're so glad you've joined us. You have accomplished amazing things in nine months! WOW!!! Welcome to the Marchers and have a wonderful holiday! - Stephanie
kerritomy
on 12/21/06 8:54 pm - johnston, RI
thanks all for welcoming me . everyone have a safe and happy holiday. kerri
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!