Nausea

eliza
on 12/19/06 8:43 pm - fresno, CA
Is anyone having issues with daily nausea?
Lauren003
on 12/19/06 9:06 pm - , NC
No, Elizabeth. How long has it been going on? Could you be pregnant?
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/19/06 11:14 pm - My Town, NH
I am nauseous occasionally. It usually stems from my eating something more sugary than I should. My tummy rolls around for a while when I do that! I'd ask your doctor! - Stephanie
RebekaA
on 12/20/06 2:23 am - Inland Empire, CA
Not me Have you talked to your dr. yet? Do you think it could be an ulcer?
luckycat1
on 12/20/06 10:41 am - Cincinnati, OH
nope--I agree with the last post you might want to see a doctor. hope you feel beter mj
miminjoey
on 12/20/06 12:17 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
HMMMM......is it possible you are pregnant? I get sick a lot when i eat stuff with too much sugar or milk...but not just everyday without a reason....You might want to call the dr. Mimi
eliza
on 12/21/06 9:43 am - fresno, CA
Thanks everyone for the reply Im NOT pregs. Cant get pregs. Done with all that. I called my surgon they said for me to start taking pepcid. and when I have my next appointment in feb. if its not better they will look into things. I think it will get better they said my stomach with the pepcis will get kind of a recet.? Recet from what I dont know. Could be that my pouch has shrunk . and maybe imeating to fast I dont know will see. Thanks guys, Lizzey
Pat T.
on 12/21/06 10:13 am - Rome, NY
I get nautious all of the time. If I eat too much carbs, sugar, higher fat foods, etc. The only time I don't get nautious is if I eat protein rich foods, with little or no carbs such as cheese or meats...I also take prevacid every day and can't seem to not take it without getting indigestion. Can I ask what are the symptoms of an ulcer?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views