EVIL!!!!

miminjoey
on 12/19/06 1:08 am - Fort Bragg, NC
ok if you have not tried Caramel Corn...crunch n munch... Cracker jacks. ...DON"T!!! Minutes after eatting a handful the room was spinning I had the sweats and was in the bathroom .....why I thought I could eat it to begin with is beyond me...but DON"T GO THERE!
luckycat1
on 12/19/06 1:46 am - Cincinnati, OH
I have those moments--I am sure it looked, smelled and sounded good at the time. If you like sweet popcorn I found kettle corn that is made with splenda. Just do not remember the name right now I want to say it was one of those mini bags from pop screat. Hope you feel better MJ
Lauren003
on 12/19/06 4:24 am - , NC
Thanks for the warning, Mimi. Anything caramelly/toffee-y is inherently evil to me too. I wish I was a dumper!
RebekaA
on 12/19/06 7:19 am - Inland Empire, CA
Could be worse I guess--You could've tried it and NOT dumped (said the non-dumper jealously)
jennb40
on 12/19/06 5:25 pm - Nashua, NH
I take it if you are eating Caramel Corn, Crunch n munch, and Cracker Jacks - then your surgery must have gone ok.....I distinctly remember telling you to post and let us know how it went and I don't see you DID that!!! Seriously, my friend...how did it go? Best wishes are sent your way....my sister from another mother! On the other subject, sorry the stuff made you dump....I am hoping that will happen to me and that keeps me from trying that stuff in fear that it will and in fear that it won't!!!! Hugs, Barbara (aka MeMe - the grandmother!)
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/19/06 11:09 pm - My Town, NH
Mimi, thanks for the warning! I'll steer clear of the stuff at all costs! I hope the awfulness has passed! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views