The famous Xmas Party

RebekaA
on 12/18/06 2:47 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Hi all, I've updated my profile with 9 months photos and pics from the famous Xmas Party that I was always too fat to go to before. We had a great time. First time away with DH since I was pregnant 3 years ago! It was nice to be just another person there vs the fattest person in the room. Have a great day all! Rebeka 284/261/171/150
Rick A.
on 12/18/06 3:43 pm - Far Northern, CA
Rebeka, You look, may I say hot, in the dress. I'm so glad you were able to enjoy the party this year. You really look great and have a lot to be happy about. Continue to enjoy your success and and be thrilled that you no longer feel the need to hide in the shadows. Have a great holiday season. Life is good, Rick
RebekaA
on 12/19/06 7:22 am - Inland Empire, CA
Thanks Rick!
peggy5681
on 12/18/06 5:15 pm - monroe, MI
Rebeka, you look drop dead gorgous!!!!!!! (sp?) your husband looks like a very proud man...
jennb40
on 12/18/06 6:03 pm - Nashua, NH
SEXY Mama!!!! How incredible you look....besides your husband I am betting all "male" eyes were on you for the entire evening and alot of jealous women making sure where their husbands eyes were! How beautiful you look and I am glad you had such a great time! Barb
Amy I.
on 12/18/06 8:06 pm - KS
WOW you are so smokin' I love the dress and the open toe shoes! You make them look great! What a nice holiday gift to youself to be able to go to the party and actually enjoy yourself! Here's to next year! Amy I
ooh-lala
on 12/18/06 8:48 pm - Great Bend, KS
Rebeka, I love your dress. So beautiful. Merry Christmas! Laura 381/235/175
miminjoey
on 12/18/06 9:30 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
hubba hubba is it legal to look that sexy in public I doubt you were just "another person" there!!! Mimi
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/18/06 10:18 pm - My Town, NH
Rebeka, WOW! You look stunning! A gorgeous woman in a gorgeous dress. Just lovely! I'm so glad you went to the party and enjoyed yourself. I'm quite sure you received many admiring glances too! Hugs, Stephanie
Mama-of-3
on 12/18/06 10:57 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
Rebeka, You look gorgeous! The money was well spent. =) Your smile is just radiant! By the way....your right....your hubby is sexy. Trish
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views