OT: IT'S SNOWING!!

Sondra J. S.
on 12/18/06 2:36 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi all, now you can truley call the White Mountains the WHITE Mountains...lol, I woke up to snow this morning and it quit for awhile, and it just now started snowing again, it is beautiful, I just hope it doesn't snow to much because I want the plane to be able to leave on Christmas Day so I can get to Phoenix to catch my big plane to Missouri, where I'm sure there will be lots more snow!! I have a Dr's appt with the PCP tomorrow so I'll see what my weight is, I don't have a scale here, I'd be on it all day long, lol. Merry Christmas early and Happy Holidays for those of you who don't celebrate traditional Christmas, and Happy New Year....All early!!!! Sondra, 315/196/150
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/18/06 8:20 am - My Town, NH
Sondra, are you in the White Mountains of NH??? If you are, I'll go outside and wave to you from my yard. Not that you'll see me, but it will at least be entertainment for my neighbors. Wherever you are, I will encourage you to keep the snow with you. It was 50 degrees here today and I'm loving it! - Stephanie
Lauren003
on 12/19/06 4:27 am - , NC
Stephanie, you crack me up!
luckycat1
on 12/18/06 11:40 am - Cincinnati, OH
Merry Christmas! Have a safe trip.
miminjoey
on 12/18/06 9:27 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
where in Missouri are you going...all of my mom's family live there....I haven't been there in years, but will be able to go once i get settled in in TN....can't wait to hear how your appointment turns out!
Lauren003
on 12/19/06 4:30 am - , NC
Sounds like fun plans! Here's hoping the white stuff stays at bey for a little while longer
RebekaA
on 12/19/06 9:39 am - Inland Empire, CA
I know you'll think I'm a crazy Californian--but you are SO LUCKY. We're only just now getting cooler weather! Last week was still about 85degrees and if we have another 90degree Xmas Day I WILL SCREAM!!! Xmas doesn't seem like Xmas when it's all stupid and hot outside! I get so sick of it! Sorry, I know people outside of CA don't understand Season Envy
JenWilBeSkinE
on 12/21/06 10:47 pm - Peculiar, MO
No snow in the forseeable future for Missouri so far. At least not on the Kansas City side before Christmas. *sigh* BTW what a great picture in your avatar! You look fabulous! COngrats on being 196! I've been stuck at 227 for 2 months *deep sigh* Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views