101 lbs gone forever!!!

robinsaxton
on 12/17/06 10:46 pm - Columbia, MD
I just had to share my news. I have officially lost 101 lbs as of the 9 month anniversary of my WLS. WOW! This is awesome. I am so happy. I remember sitting in my NUT's office, Amie, back in July. I had lost like 55 lbs and I was telling her that I just didn't know if I would reach my goal of losing 125 lbs. I was so happy with what I had lost so far. I told her that I couldn't picture myself with 100 or more lbs lost. I remember her telling me that I could do this. It was up to me to keep losing and that I could reach 100 lbs by Christmas. I didn't think so at the time. However, I didn't let those doubts stay around. I kept telling myself that I could lose this weight, that WLS would work for me. I also stuck to my plan: eating right, keeping portions in check, drinking water, and the all powerful weapon, EXERCISE! Not only is WLS working for me but I know it will continue to help me reach and maintain my goal. I no longer doubt that I will reach my goal. I am looking forward to getting plastics done, although I am not in a hurry for that. (well, maybe for my "girls", they really need to be lifted and filled, they are just sad, LOL) I am so pleased with what I have accomplised and know that i will meet many more goals, both WLS and in other areas of my life. I have not tallyed my total inches but I know I have lost over 60 inches. The inches are coming off, slowly but consistently just like the weight. I am wearing a size 14/16 in tops and a 16 in pants. (some 14's depending on the cut; my waist is a 14 for sure.) That's misses, not womens! MY BMI is only 27.6 so I am officially only "overweight" and so very close to being normal. I hope to be a size 12 when I have lost all my weight and plastics are done. I will always be curvey but I am learning to love my curves. The are what make me, well...ME! I feel beautiful, pretty, sexy, feminine, strong, confident, happy, comfortable in my own skin and FREE! I thank God for this life changing journey. I hope to post new pics soon. I haven't had time either at work or home for getting online, let alone downloading pics. Soon though. Thanks for letting me share. Hugs, Robin
RebekaA
on 12/18/06 2:25 am - Inland Empire, CA
You go girl! I love your attitude and positive self image! Good for you! I can't wait to see new pics, your last ones were already amazing! congratulations on your successes! Rebeka (who'sgirlsarealsosad!)
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/18/06 8:18 am - My Town, NH
Robin, you absolutely ARE beautiful! Congratulations on all of your milestones. That's fantastic news and you deserve a huge celebration. It's amazing to think of how far you've come in just nine months. Hugs, Stephanie (Yup! My girls are quite sad as well.)
Lauren003
on 12/19/06 4:40 am - , NC
What wonderful news, Robin. You're using the plan and it's working! And isn't it amazing how freeing ourselves from the weight gives us so much more strength and drive with rest of our lives? That's almost the greater gift. You're doing so great and with your new determination you're going to be able to move mountains.
Amy I.
on 12/19/06 4:42 am - KS
Robin, You are doing Fantastic! I am glad that you are feeling all those good feelings abut yourself! It makes me feel good to hear you say them. It won't be long until you are in those size 12's and down another 10lbs! Keep it UP Amy I
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views