Normal?????

peggy5681
on 12/17/06 11:59 am - monroe, MI
I have been at my goal weight for a week now and just thought I would share. I kept waiting for fireworks or a marching band or something grand to happen but it never did.LOL!!! here are the stats, I am 41 yrs old starting weight 278 starting BMI 43.5 height 5"7 current weight 155 current BMI 24.2 total loss 123 how is everyone else doing, I know by all the recent pics being updated for the holidays everyone looks fabulous.... keep up the good work everybody...
Rick A.
on 12/17/06 1:25 pm - Far Northern, CA
Margaret, Good for you. Congratulations on being "normal" and at goal weight. Personally, I do not strive to be normal, then I would be like everyone else (or maybe that's average). You have done great and have a lot to be proud of. What a wonderful Christmas gift for yourself and your loved ones. The gift of health, vitality and longevity. Life is good, Rick
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/17/06 9:12 pm - My Town, NH
Margaret, CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's so exciting! You are at goal and your BMI is normal. Those are terrific accomplishments! We'll send over the marching band! - Stephanie
miminjoey
on 12/17/06 9:27 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
wow what a wonderful chrsitmas present...i am jealouse! hehehe!!! i have a few more pounds before I reach a normal BMI...I doubt I get there before the year is out, but I know i will before my next birthday which works for me!
RebekaA
on 12/18/06 2:22 am - Inland Empire, CA
WOW! You just raced right to goal didn't you?! I'm so jealous! but what a wonderful Xmas gift for yourself! You look wonderful!
Lauren003
on 12/19/06 4:55 am - , NC
Wow!! That was fast! Just 9 short months, can you believe it?! Congratulations, Margaret. I am so proud of how far you've come!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views