ONEderland!

kimbaby74
on 12/18/06 7:36 am - Western, KY
Thanks Stephanie! I really do feel great! I'm having a few health issues right now with my neck and had to see my gp today, which I haven't seen since July, and he told me that when he last saw me I weighed 281! That alone floored me. I mean, I know where I started and how much I've lost, but July wasn't that long ago! And now I'm less that 200! Merry Christmas to you too! (BTW, loved the card! One year I made hand-stamped cards and vowed to never do them again! I am one of the craftiest people you will ever meet, but making that many cards, especially when I picked one that had one stamp that was like a background and had to be stamped like 30 times per card!! UGH! Maybe someday I'll be adventurous and try it again. Anyway, loved your card!) Kim
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/18/06 8:12 am - My Town, NH
Thanks Kim. Stamping is probably my only creative outlet and I just don't have enough time to do it lately! I love it because even mistakes can look pretty! It must have been a great feeling to realize how much weight you've lost since your last GP appointment. I hope your neck gets better soon! Stephanie
RebekaA
on 12/18/06 12:52 am - Inland Empire, CA
YAY you!!!! I'm so proud of you! 160 is mind blowing!!! You look beautiful! You have the most beautiful skin, flawless! Merry Xmas skinny!
kimbaby74
on 12/18/06 7:40 am - Western, KY
Awww! You're a sweetie! Unfortunately, my face is the only skin on my body that is flawless! I have psoriasis and am very self conscious of it, but luckily, not on my face! You have a Merry Christmas too! Wow! I've never been called skinny before! Kim
luckycat1
on 12/18/06 11:43 am - Cincinnati, OH
AMAZING! Keep it up! MJ
jannineh99
on 12/19/06 11:01 pm - Melrose, MA
Wahooo Kim...welcome to ONEderland.....great job keep up the great work...and remember...just keep Jannine 357/193/180
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views