ONEderland!

kimbaby74
on 12/17/06 11:35 am - Western, KY
I finally reached ONEderland! I got on the scale this morning and it said 199! Woo Hoo! Wednesday will be my 9month anniversary. As of today, I've lost 160 lbs. I've gone from a size 30 to a size 16, and those are getting a little loose!! I'm nine pounds away from my doctor's goal and 49 pounds away from my goal! Life is so good! Kim 359/199/150
miminjoey
on 12/17/06 11:44 am - Fort Bragg, NC
way to go!!! You are just blowing my mind and you look amazing! Mimi
* Icemama *.
on 12/17/06 11:59 am - Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
Kim,. Yeah time to partaaay!! Your in the home stretch now. You have done so great keep up the great work. Steph
kimbaby74
on 12/17/06 12:14 pm - Western, KY
Steph, Thanks so much! Congrats on hitting onederland to you! Looking good! Kim
kimbaby74
on 12/17/06 12:10 pm - Western, KY
Girl, have you looked in the mirror lately? After you updated your picture, I was in awe! You look fabulous yourself! Thanks for the compliment! Kim
Rick A.
on 12/17/06 1:28 pm - Far Northern, CA
Kim, Weigh to go. (pun intended). You have done great and are so close to your goal. You mush be proud of yourself. We are also proud of you. This will make this holiday season so much brighter for you. I'll bet you can't keep the smile off your face. Life is good, Rick
kimbaby74
on 12/18/06 7:28 am - Western, KY
Thank you so much Rick. I am very proud of myself. However, some days I feel like this (compared to the number of diets I tried before surgery) journey had been nearly effortless. Then DH is here to remind me of how horrible I felt for the first four months because of low potassium, and how I still haven't conquered the battle against food. The holidays are looking really bright for me. The thought of all of the foods I will encounter though...UGH! God, grant me willpower! Kim
BabyRuth2u
on 12/17/06 8:13 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Congratulations Kim that is fantastic! Good for you, keep it up! You look great!
kimbaby74
on 12/18/06 7:31 am - Western, KY
Thanks Ruth! You look great yourself. Hasn't this year been the best! Kim
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/17/06 9:11 pm - My Town, NH
Kim, WOW! Congratulations on reaching ONEderland! You must feel great. You've done so well and I'm very proud of you. Merry Christmas and celebrate your accomplishments! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views