what are you doing/not doing to keep losing?

timsdanni
on 12/15/06 9:23 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I have gone back to eating from my pampered cheif bowls so I SEE how much food I am eating I got out of the habit of working out in the last month but am setting a goal of 4 work outs a week for now - I can do 2 hours on the eliptical a week for the rest of my life and praying that is enough. I also was not so good about vits, protien and water so I am reenstating those this last week as my life is a bit more under control. I see all of these as REST of my life things so they can be neglected once in a while (like while moving 4000 miles and getting used to living off the grid and setting up a new house) but can NOT be ignored for an extended time so what are you doing now that is differnt? what are you doing that is a rest of your life type thing? what are you not doing you need a kick in the pants to get you restarted? BTW feel free to ask me as often as you think of it if I have worked out, had enough protien or water and if I took my vits each day hugs all danni 372/234/170
luckycat1
on 12/15/06 11:19 am - Cincinnati, OH
I am not drinking enough fluids. I am getting better but I am not near drinking what I should be drinking. I used to drink about a gallon of water a day before my surgery but now I can not do it. I guess it is because I feel full all the time. Stay warm
Lauren003
on 12/16/06 5:00 am - , NC
I'm glad you're getting back on track. It'll give you more energy for your new lifestyle! I'm doing everything I'm supposed to do as far as water and protein go but I have let some sweets creep back in and they need to be pushed away. It started with huge cravings before Aunt Flo's visit but even now, 2 weeks later, I have a sweet treat or two every day. So as of today I'm cutting that out. Thanks for your post.
Tamara L.
on 12/17/06 1:56 am - Winston-Salem, NC
I have been in at a stall in my weight loss for the past two months....I'll loose a pound, gain 3, loose 2, loss 1, gain 1....etc, etc, etc. FRUSTRATING!! I believe it all started with those evil Halloween bite size anything chocolate thingy's! I have slacked off on my exercise due to business of holidays, too. Well...no more! I have started keeping an exercise journal to track my progress. Thanks for asking...it makes me reaffirm my acclamations! Tamara
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/17/06 9:09 pm - My Town, NH
I wish I knew the answer to that question! I seem to be farther behind than I should be that's for sure. But other than eating well, exercising, drinking and taking my vitamins, I'm not sure what else I can do. So I'll just keep at it! Someday, perhaps I'll lose 100 pounds and hit ONEderland. Time will tell! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views