Byeee & 9 Month Update

Darlene X
on 12/14/06 10:38 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Well after work Im leaving for Utah YAY snow!!!!!!!!!!! We won't be bac****il the 23rd, then with Christmas I doubt I will be online again until after Christmas.... Sooo Merry Christmas all!!! I hope you have a great holiday. I figure I'll do a quick 9 month update too seeing I won't be here..... my 9 months is next wed... -145lbs later Im down from a 26/28 to a 12 pants, Large shirt... YAY We are starting the TTC process again so wish me luck, send me prayers... and I'll keep praying that the weight loss is what my body wanted...' Anyway. Im leaving my 60-70F for 35F Utah UGHHHH Im a glutton for punishment hahaha... I'll have a billion pictures when I get back so be prepared to be swamped with them!!! Love Darlene 338/193/170
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/15/06 12:57 am - My Town, NH
WOW! 145 pounds down is amazing! Have a wonderful time in Utah and Merry Christmas. I hope 2007 brings you everything you wish for! Hugs, Stephanie
Laura A.
on 12/15/06 2:09 am - Manteca, CA
I for one will miss you lots.....but have a great time in Utah. And maybe when you post all your vacation pictures after Christmas you'll have an "announcement" for us too!!! Have a very blessed Christmas Darlene and EJ. Laura A.
timsdanni
on 12/15/06 9:13 am - Ft Stewart, GA
good luck my friend - I finally get back on line and you up and go on vacation what is TTC? is this a babymaking thing? hope so - I have another 9 months on BC pills till we try but last month I cryed the first week of my new pack of pills b/c I so wanted to not take them - oh well Hevenly Father can over come bc pills if it is truely time for us to have another baby but I promised Tim I would wait 18 months post op before we try agian hugs and enjoy Utah! Danni in fairbanks at -13 for a HIGH today
Mary M.
on 12/15/06 9:34 am - Livonia, MI
Have a great trip and a fun holiday! Next year will bring many more changes for all of us and hopefully a huge change for you. It will be worth all of this!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the pictures, Love, Mary
luckycat1
on 12/15/06 10:38 am - Cincinnati, OH
Merry Christmas --have a safe trip MJ
Lauren003
on 12/16/06 5:01 am - , NC
Oh! Merry Christmas Darlene!! Can't wait to see your pics when you get back! XOXO
Tamara L.
on 12/17/06 1:53 am - Winston-Salem, NC
TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!! Actually we have thought of moving in with Danni....tee hee hee. We LOVE the snow, and in NC--we seldom see consistent snow falls. I hope you have a great time and I'll be sending some baby-making prayers up for you that it becomes a reality in 2007. Thanks for all you inspiration on the March board and the wonderful recipe ideas you have given us all year. Can't wait to see your pictures! Tamara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views