need the Christmas card list agian - PLEASE

timsdanni
on 12/14/06 7:46 am - Ft Stewart, GA
hey got to the computer at the libary for a quick minuite - I need the list agian -it was a causulty of moving and unpacking please and thank you danni who is LOVING the cards and wantst o mail her own out
Lauren003
on 12/14/06 7:57 am - , NC
DANNI!! Just happy to see you! Are things settling?
timsdanni
on 12/14/06 8:15 am - Ft Stewart, GA
yes and no - we are still unpackign a few boxes at the time - I am getting used to life in the hills and loving it but still slightly unsettled at how much time everything takes me - the generators don't like my microwave so I am cooking with out it and it is 30 mins to town - add in keeping the wood stove going and doing dishes by hand (not compaining about either-they just take up time. missing you guys lots danni
~ Stylz ~
on 12/14/06 9:26 am - North of Boston, MA
not sure if anyone sent it, incase not I'll send it now hope all is well!
Lauren003
on 12/14/06 8:42 pm - , NC
A wood stove?? It sounds like that PBS show Pioneer House or something. Are the boys liking it? You're going to be homeschooling, right?
timsdanni
on 12/15/06 9:08 am - Ft Stewart, GA
yep this is our 6th year homeschooling and still loving it - my 4yo started "school" this year - at his insitance not ours LOL I would have been happy to wait another year or even two but he begged so we started and he is learning to read and write wood stoves are common up here - bigger houses have 2 sometimes - I am even learning to cook stews and stuff on it - I baked cookies the other day on it and bisquits too - they had to be turned over now I know I need to cover things that bake anyhow it is a blast!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views