***ONEderland at last*** Yippie!!!

* Icemama *.
on 12/14/06 1:35 pm - Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
Hi Fellow Marchers, Its been just about 9 months (1 week shy) and I was ONEdering (lol) how many pounds I was away from the Hundreds. Well stepped on that darn scale and it said 198.5 umm hmm! It feels good to finally be back here. I can't wait for the next 50 to come off. But I am gonna enjoy this feeling right now. Also feeling so good I took a few snap shots, they are on my profile. P.S. I tried changing my Avatar and I still see the same pic,.. Whats up with that? is there something else I have to do to get the new photo to show up? Steph
jennb40
on 12/14/06 7:57 pm - Nashua, NH
You should change your name from "Ice Mama" to "HOT Mama"!!!! You look great and we MARCHers are so proud of you for reaching ONEderland! Keep it up...Barbara
* Icemama *.
on 12/15/06 1:55 am - Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
Barbara,... LOL @ "HOTMAMA" Thanks for the support. I thought it would be a very long time before I got here. Now its on to the next 50lbs!! Steph
Lauren003
on 12/14/06 8:29 pm - , NC
You did it You did it This is the home stretch now! You're doing awesome and I'm teaming up with Barbara on the "Hot Mama" campaign. Ice Mama no more!
* Icemama *.
on 12/15/06 1:57 am - Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
Lu Lu I can't wait to see what I will look like in March of 07. Heck I can't wait to see all of our changes you guys all feel like a part of my family. and,.. I will think about the Hot Mama thing when I'm a lil closer to goal!,.. LOL Steph
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/15/06 12:55 am - My Town, NH
Steph, congratulations on reaching ONEderland!!! Wow! You look absolutely stunning! - Stephanie
* Icemama *.
on 12/15/06 2:01 am - Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
Stephanie,.. Thanks its been a long time coming. I have to now do some really hard work for the next 50lbs to be gone. But I know I will do it. I have been working soo very hard this last month so its good to actually see that some of it is paying off. btw your looking good! Congrats on your success also! the other Stephanie!!!
timsdanni
on 12/15/06 9:16 am - Ft Stewart, GA
OH MY GOSH girl you look great!! one under land how wonderful!! I have 35 pounds to go to hit that goal and than 30 more for goal so we will see hugs danni 372/234/170
* Icemama *.
on 12/16/06 6:49 am - Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
Danni,.. How wonderful,.. you are almost there and the double century club for you is not to far away either. I have a few more pounds until I am at century for post op I can't wait!! And thanks for the compliment! Steph
Nurse Spencer03
on 12/15/06 9:37 pm - spring, TX
Gurllll!!!n Iam so happy for you! I was told by several others that the weather is better in onderland, the water even taste better LOL!!! Ia about 5 miles outside of onderland myself so cant weight to meet yall their!!! nurse spencer 204.0
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views