Its not getting any better...

Darlene X
on 12/14/06 1:52 am - Maricopa, AZ
Still having head hunger issues today-- I hate it!!! I keep looking at the clock, for the time I can go get lunch... I just drank another 20oz bottle of water because I kept looking toward food... I hate this... does a skinny person ever feel this way? AF must be coming or something, cause this is driving me nuts.... It doesn't help that work is really slow, so Im bored... that probably add's to it.... anyone wanna come hang out, keep me amused? The good thing is that nothing in the vending machines at work sounds appealing... so I'll just keep buying more and more water.... Im gonna invent the surgery that removes head hunger... Darlene
RebekaA
on 12/14/06 2:32 am - Inland Empire, CA
That sux! Is is close to TOM? That's when it always gets me. You're doing good with the water! When I get these episodes I get a big bag of baby carrots or some veggie and just munch on those so I get full. even if it's not what I want, once I feel full the head hunger sometimes passes. hang in there.
Lauren003
on 12/14/06 4:08 am - , NC
I just go ahead and eat a little chocolate
Darlene X
on 12/14/06 5:06 am - Maricopa, AZ
Next best thing.... I made a SF Hot chocolate and put a minature candy cane in it for a peppermint hot chocolate.
Lauren003
on 12/14/06 5:55 am - , NC
Oh! De-lish!
timsdanni
on 12/14/06 7:48 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I so too IF that is what I sam craving - I find that I can want chocolate and eat 4 differnt things waiting my 20 mins between them and still crave the stupid choclate or the sharp cheese or whatever so now I just start with a tiny portion of what I want and that does tend to help I want to be board - Oh my gosh life is busy but awsome!!! hugs danni 372/234/170
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/14/06 4:42 am - My Town, NH
I'm still struggling too. I think it's the holiday stress in my case. I feel like there is too much to accomplish before Christmas. It doesn't help that I have a 10 page paper due by tomorrow at midnight. I swear that one, two or forty chocolate chip cookies would help alleviate some of the pressure! At least I know better than to try it! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views