Is there something you MUST have on a weekly basis?

Mama-of-3
on 12/13/06 11:31 am - Philadelphia area, PA
I mean food wise. I cant go a week without eating McDonald's parfait and Breakstone's cottage cheese doubles. If that was all there was left in the world, I would be happy. =)
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/13/06 3:08 pm - My Town, NH
Hiya Trish! I absolutely CANNOT live without my NSA Fudgsicle every day! It is the one thing I miss most when traveling. My husband says that I miss the Fudgsicles more than I miss him when I go on a trip for work. I'm glad I don't have to make a choice between the two of them! - Stephanie
Mama-of-3
on 12/13/06 11:02 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
Stephanie, Can you tell me the exact brand that you get? During summer I bought a few store brand boxes of fudgsicles and I didn't care for them at all. Maybe I need to buy a different brand? The ice cream bar that I totally love and that i've had a few of is Dairy Queen's NSA Dilly Bar. Now those are YUMMY!!!!!! Trish
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/14/06 2:36 am - My Town, NH
Trish, Fudgsicle is actually the brand name I think. I know I've purchased them at the super Wal-Mart before. They are in the novelty section I believe. The Dilly Bar sounds fabulous too! I hope you can find them so that you can share in the addiction! - Stephanie
Lauren003
on 12/13/06 8:55 pm - , NC
Hey Trish!! One thing that I LOVE and have a couple times a week are the Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom NSA ice cream bars in PB cup or Turtle. OOOOH so good. My husband (who wants nothing reduced sugar) even loves them. Creamy and scrumptious!
Lauren003
on 12/13/06 8:57 pm - , NC
Oh! One more! Those Walmart brand Apple single serving drink mixes. Tastes just like juice!! Not Kool-Aidy and no funky dyes to stain my teeth! The Cran-Apple is good too but I can't live without the apple ones!
jennb40
on 12/13/06 9:52 pm - Nashua, NH
Stephanie has it as far as I am concerned and she introduced them to me! The NSA Fudgesicles! I miss them also when I travel - when we go to TN after Christmas I will buy them and put them in the freezer at my son's house! But I have 2 days to get there when we are traveling, so I may have withdrawal! Barbara
~ Stylz ~
on 12/14/06 9:37 am - North of Boston, MA
more like a daily basis! I could live on dannon sugar and carb control drinkable yogurt!! I drink atleast 2 sometimes up to 4 a day. Good thing they're healthy, helps me get in some dairy, protein (6 grams per bottle), low in calories and fat!! I didnt see you for a bit Mama, how are things? Didn't you have some type of eye surgery? hope all is well!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views