Pre-op pics

Lauren003
on 12/13/06 2:28 am - , NC
Holy Cow Tina! Just checked out your pics are you are doing GREAT! Just so cute, you are!
Rick A.
on 12/12/06 2:17 pm - Far Northern, CA
LuLu, What a beautiful butterfly coming out of your cocoon. I'm glad that you trusted us with your "coming out" You will find nothing here but support and awe for all you have accomplished. You go girl. Life is good, Rick
Lauren003
on 12/13/06 2:33 am - , NC
That's exactly what it feels like, Rick! Like I'm fighting my way out of a cocoon just so that I can have a try at flying. Bet we all feel that way, that's part of what makes this family click so well. We *have* walked in eachother's shoes so we understand the feelings and emotions of it all. Thanks for holding your arms out to catch me.
Shari B.
on 12/12/06 7:03 pm - Roseville, MI
Wow Lu Lu, Just amazing, you should be extremely proud of yourself. I know I am very proud of you. Hugs, Shari 340/208.5/170
Lauren003
on 12/13/06 2:40 am - , NC
Oh Shari, you're so very sweet. I am proud of myself for mustering up my courage to give myself and my family a shot at what my healthiness can offer. Thank you for being proud of me too. BTW, not long before you're in ONDERLAND! Have you thought about what to do to celebrate?
Mary M.
on 12/15/06 9:46 am - Livonia, MI
You are really doing an amazing job! This is work and it really does pay off, you look great. Thanks for sharing, Mary
Lauren003
on 12/16/06 5:08 am - , NC
Thanks Mary! I still can't see much of a difference (how do mirrors lie so easily??) but I'm doing things that I haven't done in years like roller skating and bowling. It's been a while since I could put my Cabbage Patch feet into their shoes! Life's a lot more fun now!
* Icemama *.
on 12/16/06 7:03 am - Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
I just want to underscore what everyone else has said. You have come a long way and you are doing sooo well. I am totally happy for you. Keep up the wonderful job. Steph
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views