Pre-op pics

Lauren003
on 12/11/06 10:50 pm - , NC
I'm sweaty and nervous but this is one more step in my "coming out". My pre-op pics are on my profile.
Darlene X
on 12/11/06 11:25 pm - Maricopa, AZ
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, that is such an amazing difference, you must be so proud!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Darlene
miminjoey
on 12/11/06 11:57 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Holy ***BLEEP*** no way that is you!!! You look absolutely amazing. WOW WOW WOW! Mimi
Lauren003
on 12/12/06 12:38 am - , NC
hehe.. Thanks girls! I know, can you believe that was me?! I couldn't bring myself to even look at those pics until a few days ago and I just cried. Partly because of how sad I was that I wasted years but that was replaced with happiness about where life is headed for myself and my family. I'm only in the middle of my marathon but even if my weight loss stopped now I'd still be thrilled because the quality of my life is SO much richer.
(deactivated member)
on 12/12/06 12:55 am - PA
WOW!! There is no way I would ever have thought that was you!!! The difference is amazing! You look so much younger too! I don't think you should hide that pic at all. You should fla**** around to show everyone how much you've accomplished. Be proud! Kathy
miminjoey
on 12/12/06 3:05 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I agree with kathy show it off so everyone can see just how far you have come!! Mimi
Lauren003
on 12/12/06 7:26 am - , NC
Thanks Kathy I'm not quite up for whipping the old me out just yet. It's hard to imagine not feeling the shame of it all so seeing my progress as a badge of honor seems so foreign.
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/12/06 3:53 am - My Town, NH
Look at you! You have made amazing progress. Congratulations! You look wonderful and definitely younger. Thanks so much for sharing so that we can pat you on the back for all of your accomplishments! - Stephanie
Lauren003
on 12/12/06 7:33 am - , NC
Thanks Stephanie! I didn't want to hide anymore and could't think of a cushier place to fall than here when I jumped. It made me chuckle to see you say I look younger because to this day I get carded buying LOTTO TICKETS!
beachbound
on 12/12/06 1:45 pm - Ojai, CA
WOW you have really come a long way...keep up the good work. I just love seeing peoples faces when they see my before and current pics....go**** feels good to have my picture taken now. Hope to see more pics of you in the future. Tina
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views