TMI: Scrotal thighs

Lauren003
on 12/12/06 7:36 am - , NC
OH YES! Isn't it creepy to see our arm inside of the hangy bit?!
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/12/06 3:49 am - My Town, NH
I think the better question for me is...is there ANYTHING that isn't droopy or sagging on my body?!?!?! Oh well, I guess it's just part of the process. - Stephanie
Lauren003
on 12/12/06 7:37 am - , NC
That it is and however hideous, it's all for a greater good.
jennb40
on 12/12/06 7:37 pm - Nashua, NH
Well LuLu - the one thing you can say is you sure look good in your clothes and you can't see those thighs in them! Thank goodness for all of us! This is gross - but it isn't right for me to now have boobs you can dust the dust bunnies out of your navel with! But I suppose that is a small price to pay for good health and mobility? Thank goodness for "over the shoulder boulder holders" - or those babes would be sad indeed!!!! But LuLu your pre-op pictures compared with the today pictures are beautiful...you are doing such a great job and you and really looking great! Hugs to you! Barbara
Lauren003
on 12/13/06 2:50 am - , NC
I hear ya! My boobs started out as a J/K cup so you can imagine them now. Maybe I should have given a visual of them instead of my thighs.. This may be TMI but (that hasn't stopped me before, I suppose) I always thought navel lint was a myth. IT'S NOT!! MY HUSBAND GETS IT!! OMG, pukey! Glad I'm a girl if this is what men have to deal with. I don't even want to know about toe cheese! *shake it off* Sorry, I got sidetracked. AMEN to the saggy boobs!
timsdanni
on 12/14/06 7:57 am - Ft Stewart, GA
Oh my Gosh what a funny post - I so am with it however - the only thing not having extra skin is my ears I think - even my umm female area is saggy and that is just SAD LOL I so needed to read this after being off line for ages I miss talign with people who understand danni who has lost 80 inches and still has all the skin to prove it
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views