TMI: Scrotal thighs

Lauren003
on 12/11/06 10:33 pm - , NC
I wanted to give you a visual of what I'm dealing with over here. The inside of each leg looks like it has 2 or 3 scrotums (scroti?) hanging from it. ACK! So what are you hiding from the rest of the world?
Darlene X
on 12/11/06 11:27 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Wow... too much of a visual there! hahaha My thighs are saggy, but not quite scrotal yet LOL Hubby's are. Im hiding my saggy boobs from the world! LOL... A 25 year old should not have tube socks... D
Lauren003
on 12/12/06 12:40 am - , NC
I know! I always thought people were kidding when they said they had to roll up their boobs to go in their bra!
miminjoey
on 12/12/06 12:07 am - Fort Bragg, NC
Um the inside of my legs aren't too bad however my boobs nearly touch my belly button and my rear OMG it is worse then my boobs...it hangs down between my legs.......you can litterally lift it up in fist fulls......I will have to have butt lift...do they even do those? Mimi
Lauren003
on 12/12/06 12:41 am - , NC
Wow! I think it's great you can SEE between your legs! I'd love to see anything between mine!
Jeani46
on 12/12/06 12:17 am - Lancaster, CA
RNY on 03/27/06 with
You know I was just telling my husband this morning that I was sagging more then our Bulldog does! But you know what else... I wouldn't trade it for the world. I call em my battle scars And beside you know what they always say... If you can suck it is TUCK it in have a good day ladies Jeani
Lauren003
on 12/12/06 12:45 am - , NC
HAHA! I just love bulldogs. And battle scars, they are! Though for me, I'm not sure tucking is an option. I don't think they make anything that can harness these things!
(deactivated member)
on 12/12/06 12:49 am - PA
Of everything on my body, my thighs look the worst. They look like melted candle wax. Awful. And like you, there is no gap in between my thighs. And I was SO looking forward to getting one of those! So I know your pain. We can either save up for plastics, or resign ourselves to wearing the bathing suits with the little skirts forever... Kathy
Lauren003
on 12/12/06 1:14 am - , NC
Plastics it is! I have to admit that it terrifies me though because of the higher risk for lymphedema and such. We need a t-shirt that says "Reconstruction Zone" on it.
luckycat1
on 12/12/06 1:50 am - Cincinnati, OH
my arms and my thighs are the worse. man I could fly anyplace in the us on my wings. MJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views