What's your weight?

miminjoey
on 12/11/06 11:52 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
wow 160 loss way to go!!! that is awsome! you are doing so good!!!! Mimi
BabyRuth2u
on 12/11/06 8:16 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
I think you are doing great if you are in a size 16!! Everyone is different loss and how they look. Ive seen a few people who lost less than me, but wear smaller sizes etc and I think huh? but hey, it all depends on where your fat was, your skin, whether you exercise, just your shape basically. Its all different, none better or worse than the other. 104 lbs is FANTASTI****ep it up! Start weight 345 Surgery weight 321 Current weight 200 Goal was 170 but I'm shooting lower, we'll see when I get there Wearing now 1x or xl tops, did get one L the other day (musta been made big LOL ya think? ) LOL Dress slacks are 16w, jeans still needing an 18. I wear a size L in Hanes sweat pants
Lauren003
on 12/11/06 9:50 pm - , NC
Ugg, I haven't told anyone my stats because they were horribly embarrassing but since I feel like it's harder to identify with that person now physically I'll share them. Hopefully next I'll get the courage to share them with my husband. Consultation weight 491 (God, that feels so bad to type) Surgery weight 465 Current weight 283 I guess I've lost.. 182 since surgery. Is that right?? I wear a size 24/26 now, down from a 8/9x. I'm supposed to get 102-122g of protein per day and since it is SO much and it's hard to tell how much is actually absorbed from food, I drink 3 30g protein drinks a day and whatever I get from food tops it off. I eat basically anything my family is eating, though go easy on the pasta or rice. I don't feel the need to stick to a mostly protein diet because the shakes give me what I need. I love the Morningstar Black Bean and Corn burgers topped with sour cream, though can only eat about 3/4 of one. I also love those precooked Tyson chicken bits with some Ranch dressing on them or with Walmart brand black bean and corn salsa. I must be on a southwesterny kick lately! I have been a bit worried though because I still cannot eat the recommended 6ozs yet unless it's a soft food like yogurt (Carb Master from Kroger is awesome and has 12g protein!). Still can't finish a baked chicken leg. Those Morningstar patties are around 3ozs and I can't eat a whole one, even with sour cream to help it mush. I'm curious how others are eating too. Oh! Another yummy if you're out is a Ranchero Chicken soft taco from Taco Bell. They're so tasty with chicken and a fresh tomato salsa. I was exercising by walking or doing the elliptical (whew that's tough!) but haven't lately because of being sick, cold and busy.
miminjoey
on 12/11/06 11:54 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
OMG how awsome!!!! way to go!!!! So excited for you! mimi
Lauren003
on 12/12/06 12:47 am - , NC
Oh, thanks Mimi. I figured why not lay it all out since I've got the balls.
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/12/06 10:05 am - My Town, NH
You are doing so very well and we are extremely proud of you! Keep it up! - Stephanie
Sondra J. S.
on 12/12/06 3:45 pm - Show Low, AZ
Hi, So, I guess it's my turn, Highest weight: 365 Surgery weight: 315 Today's weight: 196 ( Can we say ONDERLAND BABY?!?!?!?) Goal weight: 150 or maybe lower, we'll see Total loss since surgery is: 119 YAY!!!! Lost 50 lbs. pre-surgery from March 24th, 2004 to March 20th, 2006. I'm a total slacker, I DO NOT excersize, I know that's baaaaaad news, lol I even have a membership to a gym. I guess I'm just lazy, or to busy with school and work, lol, I know excuses, all excuses.... All in all I have VERY LITTLE excess skin, which is VERY surprising to me, after losing in excess of 100lbs. I would expect more skin, although the "girls" are PANCAKES....lol You have had wonderful weight loss, keep up the greatly awesome work!!!! Sondra, 315/196/150
Shari B.
on 12/12/06 6:54 pm - Roseville, MI
LaWanda, I think you have done really well! Don't be too hard on yourself. What an accomplishment. Here are my stats. Pre-surgery weight: 340 clothes size: 30/32(tight), 4x current weight: 208.5 current clothes size: 16, regular XL I'm down 131.5 pounds! Again, you have done really well too. Hugs, Shari 340/208.5/170
kcfrederick
on 12/13/06 9:42 pm - Waldorf, MD
Haven't posted to this board before, generally I lurk but thought I'd post for this one. Surgery Day Weight: 327 Current Weight: 183 Total Loss: 144 I take in between 900-1200 calories a day and pretty much burn it up when I go to the gym. Exercise between 5-6 days a week for 2 hours a day doing cardio and weight lifting. Currently training to run in the National Race for the Cure this coming year. - Kelly
Lauren003
on 12/14/06 4:23 am - , NC
Oh, come out of lurkdom! The more playmates the better! Besides, your exercise regime looke brutal.. You could inspire us to get off of our shrinking arses!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views