What's your weight?

futuremrsa
on 12/11/06 3:25 am - Birmingham, AL
I've been reading posts and looking at profiles and I feel like such a slacker now. Everyone has lost more than me, and everyones sizes seem to be smaller than mine also. I guess it's because I don't exercise like I should. I've lost 104 pounds so far, and wear a size 16. I was a 331 before the surgery, I thought I was doing good until I got on here today. So what is everybody else's before and current weight and what are you eating, and how often are you exercising?
miminjoey
on 12/11/06 4:05 am - Fort Bragg, NC
sounds like you are doing great! I am down 103 since surgery, 140 since my consult consult weight 315 day of surgery 278 weight today 175 starting size 24 size today 11 bottom 8 on top I eat lots of meat and veggies...still can not do dairy products or anything with sugar, rice or pasta exercise? UMMMM SHHHHS I haven't in about 2 weeks! Well last week I worked 8 hours a day....11 one day at the Santa Shop standing the whole time does that count? Mimi
Darlene X
on 12/11/06 5:00 am - Maricopa, AZ
Surgery Weight: 338lbs Current Weight: 194lbs Loss: 145lbs Shirts: Large/14 Pants: Lose 14's.. so probably 12's now. Exercise-- pretty much nothing, Im a huge slacker, I leave for work at 6am, get home around 6pm, and don't have many hours in the day for anything... I know I can't make excuses, and I need to start doing something-- I don't want regain down the line. Im eating about 1200 calories a day.
RebekaA
on 12/11/06 7:24 am - Inland Empire, CA
You've lost more than me (almost everyone has) highest weight: 284 surgery date: 261 today: 171 90#'s lost post op 114 lost total I'm in a loose 12. My cals are usually around 1100. Carbs under 60gms. Protein about 80gms I exercise 3-4x a week. I low carb, so I eat mostly meats and veggies. I cook a lot of Weigh****cher recipes.
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/11/06 8:21 am - My Town, NH
Hiya LaWanda. You must have skipped over my profile! I've lost 89 pounds since surgery and am wearing a size 18 for the most part. I weighed 316 pounds on the day of surgery. I eat between 900 and 1,200 calories per day and try to make it to the gym at least four times per week. I eat protein forward meals and try to stick to complex carbs rather than simple carbs. We all lose differently. From my perspective, I'd say you are doing incredible well! Congratulations! - Stephanie
Courtney B.
on 12/11/06 12:25 pm - Lancaster, CA
Of all the people who've answered so far, I've lost the least. I've lost about 85 since surgery. I don't know how much since my journey began. Too lazy to figure it out. I don't exercise at all. I haven't since June. I quit Curves and haven't done anything other than working to exercise. I've seen bad habits creeping back in and don't know how to stop it again. It's just too easy to grab a bag of chips for a snack at work than bring something healthy. I don't eat the entire bag (the 99 cent bags) but it's still bad for me, and I know it. Oh, and I started in 26 and am down to a 12. All in all, you are doing AWESOME! Don't fret. Courtney
RebekaA
on 12/11/06 12:39 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Courtney, The only reason why I'm down a few more pounds than you--is thanks to the stomach flu last week! SIX pounds overnight baby--NOT good.
luckycat1
on 12/11/06 1:01 pm - Cincinnati, OH
204. I started out at 361. So that is 157 lbs since surgery. I can fit misses size 14 pants. Misses size large. I exercise 4-5x a week but I will admit since Thanksgiving I have only been going about 3x a week but I have been walking in the mall. I stick to high protein, low fat and low carbs. I eat meat and veggies or I drin my meal when I do not feel like chewing. You are doing a great job! MJ
Rick A.
on 12/11/06 1:22 pm - Far Northern, CA
Hello all, I'm happy with my weight loss thus far. Here's my numbers. Weight at first consult (January 13, 2006) 339 Weight at surgery (March 20, 2006) 300 Weight today: 196 Weight lost since the beginning: 143 Weight loss since surgery: 104 I must admit that I am terrible about keeping track of what I eat as far as the numbers go. I mostly eat healthy, try to stick to high protein foods, but I have no idea what the numbers are. My one strong point is exercise. My main exercise is walking. The men's board has a 50 mile challenge each month. It can be walking, cycling, swimming or any other measurable exercise. anyway I started out walking the 50 miles several months ago and have increased my goal each month. Last month I walked 145 miles and my goal this month is 150 miles. As of today I have walked 72.5 miles this month. It isn't always easy to find the time to do it, but I feel better when it's done. Congratulations to all of you "losers" We have all come a long weigh (pun intended). Life is good, Rick
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 12/11/06 7:00 pm
2 yrs pre-op 465 1 yr pre-op 417 day of surgery 421 leaving hospital 435 today 305 hit a 14 week plateau at 4 mos. out Everyone is different, I just hope and pray the progress will continue and I won't ever gain it back. I journal everything, and analyse calories, fat, protein, and now I am going to start analyzing carbs. I need to get the metabolism up and running.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views