ODD symptoms

miminjoey
on 12/10/06 9:53 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Ok I am just wonderring if any of you are having this or is it just me being odd....I have asthma but it has been great since surgery, however Friday, saturday and Sunday I had attacks and sharp stabbing pains on the left side of my head above my ear. I do have migrains but 99% of them are on my right side above my ear. I don't know if maybe I need to increase my water, maybe my potasium is low because I am having a few cramps here and there in my legs or if I have something else going on completly nonrelated to the surgery. I am having surgery Wed so of course I'll let the doctor's know but just thought I'd ask you guys 1st, because it could just be the stress that has me out of whack.
jennb40
on 12/10/06 9:57 pm - Nashua, NH
Mimi - I don't have any of these symptoms, but please call your doctor's office and let them tell you. Also, all prayers are with you for Wednesday and please let us all know how you are as soon as you feel like it! Hugs to you....Barbara
miminjoey
on 12/11/06 4:09 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I put a call in waiting for a call back...the school nurse said that it could just be migrains caused from the inhaler but he'd feel better if I called them so I thought I'd listen to you 2. I'll let you know what they say...saw the school nurse because they sent my little one home....possible strep ...lovely! Mimi
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/11/06 8:17 am - My Town, NH
Mimi, just wanted to let you know that I will be thinking of you on Wednesday! Stress does strange things to our body and I'm sure you've been stressed lately. I hope your call to the doctor's was helpful! Please let us know how your surgery goes when you are able. Hugs and positive thoughts, Stephanie
Lauren003
on 12/11/06 10:03 pm - , NC
Oh my goodness! Did you find out what was causing this? Sending happy thoughts for your surgery tomorrow!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views