Ruth Ann.....You have hooked my husband

Tamara L.
on 12/9/06 9:18 pm - Winston-Salem, NC
My husband was walking through the room a couple days ago when I was browsing on the computer in our March board......well, he stopped dead in his tracks and said, "Who is that HOT Mama?!?!?!?" He couldn't take his eyes off your Avatar! I got so tickled! Then.....later we got a little amorous and (tell me if you girls have this problem....).....he was searching for my "girls" and was having trouble finding them until I "pulled" them up into view (tee hee hee). He said, "we're gonna have to get those fixed like Ruth Ann's picture". OK.....so Ruth Ann.....it looks like you were involved in a three-some whether you wanted to be or not! I just had to share.......tis the season!! Tamara
BabyRuth2u
on 12/9/06 10:42 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
OMG LOL.. too funny! Im pretty sure I mentioned that I had photoshopped that and put my head on a Santa girl body. Those are not mine! Mine are just as yours.. DH has to kind of go South and search for them. LOL But hey, fantasy is a great thing eh? LOL
miminjoey
on 12/10/06 7:05 am - Fort Bragg, NC
OMG!!!!! I have the same problem....except Ruth Ann usually isn't included!!! Mimi
Lauren003
on 12/11/06 10:10 pm - , NC
I just spit up my water! You crack me up! Gotta get a towel
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!