quick question

luckycat1
on 12/9/06 12:56 pm - Cincinnati, OH
O.K. I admit I am not too swift when it comes to computers. I need someone to explain to me is SIMPLE terms how to post my picture. I tried to follow the directions listed and could not get it. I think it might have something to do with my current hair color (blond highlights--sorry if I offended anyone I admit I am slow) lol. Thanks MJ
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/9/06 6:34 pm - My Town, NH
MJ, I'm not sure I can help as I'm not great at explaining technical things but I'll give it a shot! 1) Go to the main message board 2) Click on "User Settings" over on the left hand side of the screen 3) You will see a section entitled "My Avatar" 4) You will need to have a photo saved on your computer and you will want to resize it to not more than 100x100 pixels (I use 80x100 or I look very warped ). I use Microsoft Picture Manager to work with my photos. You can also save the photo to www.photobucket.com for free and they have an Avatar setting you can use. 5) Once the picture is sized correctly, click on Browse to find the picture on your computer. Locate the folder and then the picture and double click. 6) Then click on Upload. That's pretty much the process. If you upload your photo to photobucket, you copy and paste the link into the second box instead of using the first box. I hope this helps some! Good luck! - Stephanie
ooh-lala
on 12/9/06 9:55 pm - Great Bend, KS
MJ, I assume you want to post an avatar (i.e. your picture will show up on the left-hand side of the screen when you post)? If you are having difficulty, I suggest emailing the picture you want to post to [email protected]. Put "Avatar help" in the subject line. You can ask them to post it for you. Be sure to include your username so the can identify you. Good luck!
luckycat1
on 12/10/06 10:59 am - Cincinnati, OH
Thanks! I will try to post it myself and f that does not work then I will e-mail the kind folks at OH. MJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views