I'm finally overweight.

Tamara L.
on 12/9/06 9:00 pm - Winston-Salem, NC
And might I add that you are quite a hottie at whatever goal weight you choose. That smile of yours can melt hearts! Congratulations Rick for the success so far in your journey. How exciting it is to have friends that are traveling the same paths to compare notes along the way. Happy Holidays....and a blessed New Year!! Tamara
Rick A.
on 12/10/06 9:42 am - Far Northern, CA
Tamara, I can honestly say that NO ONE has every called me a "hottie" before. The funny thing about my picture is that my 8 year old grandson took that picture of me and we were just goofing around. My wife said to go ahead and use it. Thank you for the kinds words and encouragement. Life is good, Rick
Lauren003
on 12/11/06 10:19 pm - , NC
WOOHOO!! That's excellent, congratulations! I never really picked a goal weight, though think that I would like to be around 170. I asked my surgeon what would be a reasonable goal for me and he said 200 because of my starting weight being so high. I hope to blow past that though. It's hard to put a number on what weight you'll feel the best in the future. Just keep doing what you're doing!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views