playing with avatar

miminjoey
on 12/10/06 7:11 am - Fort Bragg, NC
Thanks sis!! Last night he told me he wasn't too sure about leaving me there for so long, I asked why he said he might have to beat the other guys off with a stick...that's the nicest thing he has said to be since I've had surgery!!! Mimi
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/9/06 6:19 pm - My Town, NH
WOWsers! You look gorgeous Mimi!!!! There is such a beautiful woman wearing that beautiful dress. I hope you enjoy wearing it and feel good about yourself in the dress. I think I'll ask Santa if I can grow a couple of inches for Christmas! Maybe it would help even out some of my flabbiness! Congrats on fitting into that amazing dress! - Stephanie
miminjoey
on 12/10/06 7:14 am - Fort Bragg, NC
Thanks so much!!! I have lots of flabbiness going on here too...had those spandex midthigh undies on underneath to smoth out the lumps Mimi
Tamara L.
on 12/9/06 9:05 pm - Winston-Salem, NC
Mimi......you are so gorgeous! What an inspiration you have been in our circle of sisters (and brother ) here on the March board. Wyatt is such a cutie, too. You look so happy. I'm looking forward to our next year Wow's! Tamara
miminjoey
on 12/10/06 7:15 am - Fort Bragg, NC
Thank you...but you have to take you share in that inspiration too!!! i can't wait for the new wows to come either!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views