Profile Update...New Pic.

headparrot
on 12/8/06 4:08 am - Ponca City, OK
I've updated my profile with a new photo of the "no longer obese" Scott. In it, I'm wearing a new $450 suit from Macys that I bought on clearance for $47 bucks. Man it's nice not to have to shop at Casual Whale anymore.... I also added an entry discussing my visit yesterday to the Oklahoma's Governor's mansion to receive an award. It was quite a day, which once again, reminded me how lucky I am in many ways. Take Care Scott
Darlene X
on 12/8/06 5:00 am - Maricopa, AZ
MAJOR WOWS!!!!!!!!!!!! Firstly you look amazing!!!!!!!!!! Secondly that is so awesome about the award, etc... what a wonderful and worth while thing to be doing!!! Darlene
luckycat1
on 12/8/06 7:35 am - Cincinnati, OH
Man you look awesome! Congrats on the award. MJ
ooh-lala
on 12/8/06 9:11 am - Great Bend, KS
You look great Scott!
BabyRuth2u
on 12/9/06 3:17 am - Pittsburgh, PA
You look great in that suit!! WooHoo You got such a bargain too. Congratulations on your success all around!
jennb40
on 12/9/06 5:09 pm - Nashua, NH
Your picture is amazing....I love the fact you no longer have to shop at Casual Whale! Their stock will be going down! I am assuming your picture was with the govenor? Which one is you!!!??? You are so distinguised looking you could be the govenor - that suit looks wonderful! And what a nice thing you did for the disabled young lady. My sister is retarded and through the years the good people for her has been like guys like you who give them a break ever so often. My sister unfortunately is unable to work, but others have given her breaks in things she could accomplish in the past and that has been nice - not many mind you - but a few good ones like you! Keep up the good work - you look MA-VE-LUSSSSS! Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/9/06 6:14 pm - My Town, NH
Scott, I'm so glad wonderful things are filling your life! You look amazing and it sounds as if you feel just as amazing. Congratulations on all of your success and also on the award for your company. It's so nice to see that there are programs out there that help everyone feel valued. Feeling as if you add value to the world is certainly a basic right of every human! Happy holidays and continued success! - Stephanie
Tamara L.
on 12/9/06 9:09 pm - Winston-Salem, NC
Well, let me just say.....Va Va Va VOOM! You look ggggooorrrgggeeooouuusss, darling! What an inspiration you are to all of us! The accomplishments you have made are astounding and you should tell yourself how proud we all are of you! Tamara
Lauren003
on 12/11/06 10:26 pm - , NC
Scott, I am so impressed that you decided to step out of your comfort zone to pursuade someone to step out of theirs and help other people. It's a hard choice to make when our own livelihood or business is at risk. It's a great thing you did and I hope others follow your example. I'm proud of you for what you've accomplished for the sake of others and for your hard earned hottiness.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views