Head Hunger Day Grrrr

Darlene X
on 12/13/06 5:14 am - Maricopa, AZ
Today is awful... Im not hungry, but I keep wanting to eat out of habit or something... it's driving me nuts. I had my lunch and 30 minutes later Im looking for food, and when I start really looking at it-- Im not hungry at all! Anyone else have days like this??? Every so often I'll have a hungry day, where I am actually hungry (This happens to Hubby too, and generally when he is about to start losing weight again).... but today is purely head issues--- can we fix the head issue during surgery too please? Darlene
chozen V.
on 12/13/06 5:27 am - st louis, MO
I'm with you on this except i've been dealing with head hunger almost everyday this week, i'm not even hungry either i just feel like i have to chew on something, but when it's get's like that i just try an drink something. I wish they could fix your mind when you have the surgery
KerryP
on 12/13/06 6:34 am - MA
My head hunger kicks in around my TOM. And I must admit, I will have a few french fries or some chocolate ice cream. It seems to take it away.
Darlene X
on 12/13/06 7:01 am - Maricopa, AZ
Maybe thats it--- AF is due later this week... hmmm... probably that, and the fact we have had lots of Christmas stuff going on, and that encourages grazing...
Lauren003
on 12/13/06 9:13 am - , NC
Oh yes, Aunt Flo is e-v-i-l and very pursuasive with the grazing. I just kicked her to the curb this week and feel normal again. I wonder if men have these weird fluxes too where the pouchie is insatiable.
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/13/06 3:02 pm - My Town, NH
Oh my gosh! I've been like this for the past week! Ugh!!!!! I think I need to eat, but I know that I really don't. Most of the time I can force myself to wait until the next meal. Other times, I screw up and eat something. I try to make healthy choices at least. But sometimes, even that doesn't work ! I definitely notice it happens when I am bored. I'm with you, Darlene. Put me back on the operating table and operate on my head! - Stephanie
jennb40
on 12/13/06 9:57 pm - Nashua, NH
You know sometimes I get this way also and that is when I head for the mixed nut can which isn't good. I refuse to store any more at work and I am trying to make myself drink water when I get the "munchies"....old habits die hard! Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views