What was your WOW this week?

Amy I.
on 12/8/06 2:15 am - KS
Everyone is doing a great job! You all are an inspiration to me every day! I am so glad that everyone is coming along. I too got pictures taken. Only theses are the first ever! I have never take a picture with my kids, so I was kinda nervous and excited about them! I posted the picture in my profile. I'm okay with the picture. It will take me awhile to see myself in it because for so long I was so against myself. But I will get there! Amy I
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/9/06 6:38 pm - My Town, NH
Amy, what a great picture with your kids! You don't even look close to being old enough to have kids that age!!! You look like their big sister! It's a great picture and you look beautiful. They're adorable as well. Hugs, Stephanie
jomamma
on 12/8/06 5:08 am - Palmdale, CA
I bought a size 10 pair of levis from Sams Club...BUT wait, that wasnt the exciting part. The exciting part is when I got home and tried them on THEY FIT!!! WOW WOW WOW
Darlene X
on 12/8/06 7:06 am - Maricopa, AZ
You need to update your picture!!
luckycat1
on 12/8/06 10:08 am - Cincinnati, OH
Went Christmas shopping last weekend and bought a pair of miss's cords size 14 and a large tee shirt. I think the best wow moment was on Monday when I met some old co-workers for lunch. I met them in the building and saw a few people that I had not seen since Feb. 28th my last day there (I got laid off the day before I was supposed to go back to work)anyway several of the sales reps did not even know who I was. Glad you had fun at Disney (you and your hubby are so cute together--like Darlene and EJ you all are the incredible shrinking couples). Hope everyone has a blessed weekend and stay warm everyone! MJ P.S. 4 more pounds and I am in onederland
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views