D-E-A-D

Darlene X
on 12/7/06 10:36 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Busy Busy Busy thats for sure!!!!! We have a church Christmas party tonight, then friend coming on Saturday, family dinner Sunday, next Tuesday is our support group Christmas party, Thursday the AZ OH members are meeting for dinner... then Friday we leave to Utah on vacation! YAY I Love the Christmas season hehehe The puppies are so cute, but I can't wait for my SIL to find a house, and take them with her hahaha... After 4 puppies of my own, Im done with puppies....
miminjoey
on 12/7/06 9:55 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
I have been working the Santa Shop at my kids school everyday this week all day everyday this week...so much so I know the price of every item in there and the code to ring it up. Thank goodness today is the last day. Tonight I have a dinning out, Saturday the Pinewood derby, Monday I have RIF books to help hand out, Wed is my surgery, Saturday is my son's birthday party, the next monday I am having my tea to thank all my volunteers at the school, Thursday I'll be santas helper...hubby will be Santa to come visit all the kids at the school with a special gift and Saturday I'll be driving to Dallas stay there until the 26th then drive to TN where I will be until Hubby gets a house for us in Japan. So ACKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! If I seem a little scatter brained or anything that's why Mmi
Darlene X
on 12/7/06 10:39 pm - Maricopa, AZ
You are a busy lady!!!!!!!!! YAY I love the pinewood derby... Good luck with your surgery! You'll be in my prayers.
BabyRuth2u
on 12/9/06 3:22 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi! I've been on quickly here and there. Still working this temp job, which may just become permanent, not sure yet, but its been discussed. I really like it there so far, been 4 weeks, so we shall see what happens. I got my christmas cards out yesterday too. So they should be arriving very soon. I got my first one here yesterday, it was such a thrill. Im working on a way to display them all. If I come up with anything creative I'll post a pic. I look forward to seeing your new Holiday pic, should be fantastic! Loved the tree trimming ones. You are as someone said sooooo skinny!! I wish I was like 5'10"!! Im still waiting on ONEderland. Ive been down to 200.8, then yesterday all the way back up to 203, but back at 201. something today. aunt Flo is here to visit so i think she is the culprit of all the crazy weight activity. I sure hope when she leaves I'll get to see ONEderland finally! Dave and I are going to his work Christmas party tonight. I'm kind of excited, love my outfit. I'll be sure to take pics. I hope I take a good pic, some I do, but most I dont. Sigh. Its all about working around the turkey jiggle I have. LOL I hope it smooths out a bit in the 2 yrs they say it does, but you know what? If thats what I have to live with for the way I feel otherwise, then so be it. I can live with it!! Anyways, hope you are having a good day today. I just got back from getting my nails done. Decided I wanted them done for the holidays. Take care
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views